Who likes Titanium?

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Hey everyone,

Here is something I've been working on...what do you think?

I call it The Fly Pry:
Titanium 6AL4V, Anodized, and not much bigger than a quarter.

Has about 10 different features.

Best,
Flavio

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Thanks everyone! It was a fun project...I redesigned the bottle opener slightly, which helped popping tops with more authority.

F

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
These were just prototypes so I didn't bother to acid etch the titanium first. The colors should be brighter and more even once I give them a nice acid bubble bath.

Str8Stroke...These are now live on one of the crowdfunding sites, but since this is just a WIP thread (no sales), Ill just be posting WIP updates.

I just received a beautiful piece of Timascus a couple of days ago, which should make a really sweet Fly Pry!

Best,
F

Last edited:

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Like titanium? As a backpacker everything needs to be as lightweight as possible. I like titanium so much that I would have is ground to a fine powder and snort it, if I could.
Nice Keychain tool you got going there!

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Here's the Timascus version:

They're available on one of the crowdfunding sites for only 2 more days. Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Flavio

cigarrodog

Newly Enlightened
Your Fly Pry in Timascus is excellent. It looks like it would also make for a great lanyard bead. Would you ever consider a version without the opener?

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Will these be a regular item on BOG once production is in swing? I'd like to pick up one or two eventually.

qmtu

Enlightened
I also pre-ordered a timascus. Does this come with the split rings?