XTAR 9th Year Anniversary H3 WARBOY Headlamp Giveaway- Make Your Own Rules!

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Dear CPF friends,
Look over. In order to celebrate our 9th​ Year's Anniversary on 7th​ Aug, XTAR is here to give away our newest headlamp H3 WARBOY Headlamp. Join us for more fun and celebrate together..
Rules are easy.
1. Make comments on "What's the most romantic/ amazing/interesting/ adventurous ...scenes you would think of when using XTAR H3 WARBOY?"
2. Make as much comments as you want.

The thread will last from Aug 3rd​ to Aug 10th​.
Winner will be announced on 11th​ in the same thread. (Stay close)
As always, winner will be chosen by random.org.

Wondering who is WARBOY?
Click here: http://www.xtarlight.com/05-chanpin/p-001-1.asp?styleid=370
With WARBOY, you will get the following:
1. Use latest premium CREE XM-L2 U3 LED.
2. 1000Lm with wide beam 157m.
3. Wight only 50g.
4. Five modes selectable.

Free your imagination & make your own rules.
What more are you expecting? Join us now and win a companion who is a WARBOY.
xtar%20H3%20headlamp_zpskck3svon.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here comes the winner!!!
Congrats to the winner of the 19th post!!! XTAR'S newest H3 WARBOY Headlamp is yours now.
Please message us your shipping address and phone number, as well as your email address thus we can email you the tracking number later, otherwise you are giving the chance to another lucky member.

Please don't be frustrated if you didn't win this time, we will hold giveaways from time to time.
Thank you guys.
Thank you so much for the feedbacks.
Here is the screenshot from random.org. Pls check:
xtar%20cpf%20giveaway%20winner_zpsbfcmyv4q.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would love to stroll along beautiful Stinson Beach, California, after sunset with a friend, using the Xtar H3 to light our way.

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Dear CPF friends,
Look over. In order to celebrate our 9th​ Year's Anniversary on 7th​ Aug, XTAR is here to give away our newest headlamp H3 WARBOY Headlamp. Join us for more fun and celebrate together..
Rules are easy.
1. Make comments on "What's the most romantic/ amazing/interesting/ adventurous ...scenes you would think of when using XTAR H3 WARBOY?"

Wondering who is WARBOY?
3. Wight only 50g.

[/URL][/IMG]

Groping your way through the dark cave? Camping beside a lake and enjoying the beautiful night with your partner? I believe with H3 WARBOY Headlamp you can always on the road.

jetjet28

Newly Enlightened
I would take the light to the red river gorge and search for all the crappy old lights all my friends have dropped and lost over the cliff we have camped at over the years. I'm sure I could find enough of them down there to sell and buy another Warboy!

bdogps

Enlightened
I would go down to Venus Bay, Victoria and check out the native wild life or go down the 12 apostles in Princetown Victoria. :)

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Myself, I'd use this walking in river valley nearby, longest green space in a NA city. Many would see this being used and ask what it was, where I could say, it's my Xtar Warboy, get one!

Raysbeam

Enlightened
I would love to win this for my son as he has really been enjoying going to chickakoo lake with me late at night in the great white Canadian north, to go walking the dark trails, listening to the water and wildlife around us, watching the beaver's make shelters and the fish feeding, watching the aurora borealis dancing over the lake and to see better in case we need to get the bear spray out to get rid of pesky coyote and bears. It's a very peaceful and beautiful place to go at night.

JoeSW

Newly Enlightened
The Xtar Warboy would allow me to have both hands free while exploring nature in the darkest of nights with my loved ones.

kkay

Newly Enlightened
The Xtar Warboy H3 would wonderful to have while fishing on Caddo Lake. The place is pitch black at night. You cannot see your hand in front of your face. You can barely hear your friend next to you speak, because the croaking of the frogs, and cicadas are deafening. The place is quite spooky. Spanish moss is everywhere, hanging off trees. The alligators are out there too. You can get lost out there, and nobody would find you. Snakes will get in the Bald Cypress trees, and drop in your boat. You hear a big spash, was it a bass, or "something else"? The Warboy would help me light a safe path out there in the boonies. You certainly would feel more secure, knowing the Warboy was with you.

NorthernStar

Enlightened
When walking through the dark forest at night, i would use the Xtar Warboy H3 to scare away dangerous animals, or when walking the streets at night a flash from the Warboy would certainly stop assailants in their tracks. Those are my rules!:)

me_no_thing

Newly Enlightened
Will using H3 Warboy Headlamp when going fishing at night

and hope will get big fish :p

don.gwapo

Enlightened
I'll use the Warboy in Puerto Princesa Underground River, Philippines. 1 of the 7, Seven Wonders of Nature (vacation coming). Would like a hands free light so a headlamp is more appropriate to enjoy the beautiful scenery.

Kozy

Enlightened
Thanks for the chance xtar ;)

I do not have head lamp.not yet
but it is good, if the man's hands it's free
if it is dark… :D

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
During a blackout, walk around the pitch-black neighborhood with the headlight.

buwuve

Newly Enlightened
I would use for many tasks and with a 18650 and max. of 1000 lumens it is much brighter as my Xtar H2.
One of my favorite using situation would be: Drive with my bike in a old salt mine. Often you are really fast and a good bikelight is important, but I prefer a headlight, too. If I move my head I would like to know the distance between myself and the wall and of course, sometimes you crash and your bike is few mters in front of you, the headlight helps other bikers to notice you better in the dark.

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Dear CPF friends,
Rules are easy.

Wondering who is WARBOY?
3. Wight only 50g.

[/URL][/IMG]

Hey guys, just wanted you all to know that another two giveaways have been post on Facebook and BLF either.
That means if you join the giveaway on these sites too, you'll get three chances to win. Go get it!
Here is the links:
FB:https://www.facebook.com/ShenzhenXTAR
BLF: http://budgetlightforum.com/node/41035

Last edited:

Henk4U2

Enlightened
A nightly walk on the beach with a special someone. With the WARBOY clipped on your belt, your free hand can help you keep your balance.

thomas_sti_red

Newly Enlightened
It would be great to be with a group of people, being stranded on the side of a dark road. Everybody trying to see 5 meters with their cell phone lights when I whip out this bad boy, or should I say Warboy.
[emoji39]