• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

CR/CU ACTIVATED. Group Buy: CooYoo Quantum 10180 EDC, SS and CR/CU/TI

hbk_rey

Enlightened
ACTIVATED: Copper and Brass,LOWEST,25.99$, Click Here to order.
Coupon is: cycobr
TI ACTIVATED, LOWEST 31.99$, Click Here to order.
coupon is: cyti
SS ACTIVATED, LOWEST 21.99$, Click here to order.
couppon is: cyss
Validation:Unknown. Date will be announced 1-3 days before it expires. So take the discount and order soon.
------------------------
LOWER CR/CU/TI ACTIVATED Reached 20pcs now.

and price will be 28.99$ for copper/brass. 35.99$ for Ti.
If it reaches 50pcs. Price will be amazing 25.99$ and 31.99$.
-----------------------
LOWEST PRICE ACHIVED, WE MADE IT. (For SS 21.99$)

I asked Gearbest to place the group order to the supplier.
It takes 3-7days. Then I (maybe Gearbest) will PM you the coupon and you can order on GB website.
--------------------
Days ago,I found a very interesting EDC light on Chinese forum:CooYoo Quantum. It is tiny, USB chargable,and very pretty design. Many people showed interest in the other forum thread and requested a group buy for it.

This morning I just found that GearBest has them onsale. I contacted them and asked if they can provide better price for us. So here it is, product link @ GB site

What a nice looking little baby,what a charming price! I just can't resist. Cooyoo might be not a fimiliar brand to you. But it's popular in China,especially among those forums. It's established in 2007.They have produced a lot of nice EDC gears. Such as knife,tactical pen and keychain,multi tool,etc.
Quantum is a littler longer than the DQG Spy,which,IMHO is more confortable in one hand,especially when twisting to change the modes. 41mm (my U-disk is at this length). It feels like the perfect size for me.

The design is fantastic and innovative. Even the name "Quantum" is full of science and technology. SS and CR/CU version have several slots in the head,which makes it easier to grab and twist,while the Ti version doesn't have any.The USB charigng with an indicator is also a very decent design,the battery is removable though. It uses some kind of quick charging tech,only one hour and the light is on the way to go. The IPX8 waterproof level and 1.5 meter impact proof ensures you to use it in most situations and no worry at all.

Alright,cut the crab,and let's see more pics and details.

Smallest LED flashlight with Micro USB charging
SPEC:
Features: Tailstand, Integrated Heat Dissipation Design, Power Indicator, Lightweight, Reverse Polarity Protection,One-hour quick charge.
Brand: CooYoo
Material:Stainless steel, copper/brass, Titanium.
Emitter:CREE XP-G2
Max output:up to 130 Lumens
Battery Type:10180 Li-ion
Mode:High-Low
Runtime:30 mins-6 hours
-------------------------------------------------------------------

The price on Chinese Taobao is:SS:198CN¥ --- Brass/Copper:238CN¥ --- Titanium:298CN¥
Which in US$: 32$ --- 38.5$ --- 48$. That does not include the interlational shipping cost.

The price on GearBest is 32$ for the SS version. Worldwide shipped.(Without free tracking number,it's free when order amount is more than 40$) What,we're talking about a GB, definitely we should have more discount.
SS version: Order reaches 20pcs, we can have it at: 24.99$. Order reaches 50pcs, we can have it at: 21.99$. [That's amazing price.Much cheaper than I buy directly from Taobao,since I'm in China.]

Brass/Copper: 36.72$ (sign up the list to get more discount)
1439235338960-P-2931435.jpg

Titanium: 45.68$ (sign up the list to get more discount)
Bluing (maybe blueing),which I say "Heat anodizing"
Sandblasting
Metal Wiredrawing,which I say "Brushed"
1439244635356-P-2931503.jpg

Interest List: (for counting purpose only)
SSCopperBrassTitanium
1kiely23+monanzamonanzaapisdorf-blue
2DuboisNoctilucoHighCaliberapisdorf-brushed
3monanzaeasilyledeasilyledapisdorf-sand blasting
4Eric242jabe1Str8stroke-blue
5CrazyeddiethefirstHighCalibermonanza-blasted
6easilyledCrazyeddiethefirstmonanza-blue
7Thud1023wolfstylemonanza-brushed
8flat-raySA CondorChristoph-blue
9MJPIAyoyobrothaNoctiluco-blue
10Thud1023easilyled-brushed
11ToyKeeperHighCaliber-blasted
12sassaquinHighCaliber-brushed
13JmayotHighCaliber-blue
14Jmayotyoyobrotha-blasted
15dc38yoyobrotha-brushed
16yoyobrotha-blue
17Jmayot-blue
18Jmayot-brushed
19dc38
20Jay R-brushed
21markr6-blasted

Last edited:

apisdorf

Newly Enlightened
Re: Group Buy: CooYoo Quantum, SS-Copper-Brass-Titanium EDC flashlight 10180 battery

Please put me on the list for one each of the three titanium lights. Thanks!

sassaquin

Enlightened
Re: Group Buy: CooYoo Quantum, SS-Copper-Brass-Titanium EDC flashlight 10180 battery

I saw a more detailed photo of the usb port on Gearbest and it looks like it is located in the threads. Do you know how much this effects the threads and does it cause head wobble?

I may be interested in a copper model if more info. on the usb/thread port is known. Thanks.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks interesting, but I don't like the charge port on the threads. It looks like a different body for the titanium versus brass/copper.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am in for one Titanium Bluing.

These look really neat.

kiely23+

Enlightened

I am in for one SS!

Dubois

Enlightened

I'm in for a SS one if we can manage to get 50 takers. Nice looking little light, and looks a bit more robust than the plastic Nitecore Tube.

Last edited:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

Does the light have a glass lens or just the exposed plastic optic?

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast

In for one of each (1 SS, 1 brass, 1 Cu, 1 Ti, 1 Ti blast, 1 Ti blued) but what is the discounted price for Brass/Cu/Ti?

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

I´m in for one little SS bugger.

Eric

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm in for a blue ti model.
C

Noctiluco

Newly Enlightened

I'm infor one copper and one blueing Ti

easilyled

Flashaholic

I'm interested in a Copper and a Brushed Titanium.

I would also like to see pictures of the usb port in more detail though.

HighCaliber

Newly Enlightened

Add me to the list for 1ea of the Brass, Copper, Ti Blue, Ti Sandblast, and Ti Brushed. Sexy little lights.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm in for a SS, possibly a copper also...

Sent from my iPod touch using Candlepowerforums

wolfstyle

Enlightened

I'm interested in a copper one.

hbk_rey

Enlightened

I saw a more detailed photo of the usb port on Gearbest and it looks like it is located in the threads. Do you know how much this effects the threads and does it cause head wobble?

The other forum guy found a Chinese review of the SS version. Some pics showing the inner are worth reading.
Review Link here.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

The other forum guy found a Chinese review of the SS version. Some pics showing the inner are worth reading.
Review Link here.

Thanks, great photos for sure. Folks, you may want to open it with Google so you can translate it if you aren't fluent in Chinese.

hbk_rey

Enlightened

Just confirmed with Cooyoo. The usb port in the threads will not effect the connection at all,head won't be loose. And there is a glass on the optic.

BTY,approx 40 people from the other forum signed up for SS version,15 for copper and 15 for Ti.
Plus the 10 SS here. We already have the best price here. I will contact Gearbest and supplier to check out when we can get the coupon and make the order shipped.