• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sunwayman Service, a thank you

LeifUK

Enlightened
My M40a XML light failed a month ago, despite being in perfect cosmetic condition. The seller, Worldfusion/Worldzone UK, ignored my emails. So I contacted Sunwayman, sent the light to China, and it came back in perfect condition, not a mark on the casing. It looks like they serviced the rotary switch too. The customer service people were very polite, keeping me well informed. It is nice to see they care about their reputation, and keeping customers happy.

I do like Sunwayman lights, my V10a and M40a MCE have survived huge abuse from regular use over 4 years, including being dropped onto concrete, and they work perfectly. Oddly enough, the light that failed is only 9 months old and has been molly coddled.

NorthernStar

Enlightened
Me too must say thank you Sunwayman for your excellent service! :)

I had problems with my R10A stopped working when using 14500 batteries, it only works with AA batteries. Sunwayman sent me two replacement switches for free and with free shipping.

Yet the problem remains. I replaced the tail switch with a replacement one, but the light still does not works with 14500 batteries.

However, it was a nice gesture sending me spare switches.

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey sunwayman,
can you please respond to your emails? i sent messages to your service email as well as use your website contact form. i have a v10r ti+ flashlight that has a driver that cannot achieve the full output anymore. i'm willing to install myself if i can purchase the circuit. i've been waiting for a response for a month. hello? echo echo...

sunwayman

Newly Enlightened
hey sunwayman,
can you please respond to your emails? i sent messages to your service email as well as use your website contact form. i have a v10r ti+ flashlight that has a driver that cannot achieve the full output anymore. i'm willing to install myself if i can purchase the circuit. i've been waiting for a response for a month. hello? echo echo...

Sorry we did not get the email, could you resend to [email protected], thanks a lot.

ChibiM

Enlightened
Id like to say thank you on this forum as well.

Ive had my D40A switch cover getting damaged without actually using it much. Its a known problem, so I asked if they had any spare switch covers.
They sent me not just one, but a few.
thank you so much Sunwayman!
greatly appreciated!

Showmethelight

Newly Enlightened
https://vid.me/dQp0

edit, should be noted, not only did I send the light in to be serviced, but they did not fix it and demanded video proof the light didn't work. This is After mailing it back to me. I truly hope no else has to go through this, sunwayman is not a custumer friendly brand in my humble opinion.

Last edited:

jal

Newly Enlightened
I wish I could say the same.

I sent a failed C25C back via the reseller two months ago and according to them, not a peep yet about it. Given the other kudos here, I hope it is an exception and they can clear their backlog.