• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SR52-UT Released!!

Olightworld

Enlightened
Hello Olight fans,

We are happy to introduce the SR52 Ultra Thrower Intimidator (SR52-UT) Flashlight. We decided to continue with the design of the SR52 which we all know and love. Now you will get the newest LED with the best performance in the industry. The SR52UT features the latest Cree XP-L HI LED that has a maximum output of 1100 lumens and reaches a maximum beam distance of 800 meters. The SR52-UT is an ideal solution for search & rescue, law enforcement, and the outdoors.

We are currently shipping this light to our dealer so get your preorder in!!

[h=3]FEATURES:[/h]
  • Features a CREE XP-L HI LED, maximum output of 1100 lumens, and a beam distance of 800m.
  • Three brightness levels plus a strobe mode: 1100 lumens, 550 lumens, 80 lumens, and a 10Hz strobe mode.
  • 99% light transmittance rate through the tempered glass lens that features a two-sided anti-reflective coating.
  • Built-in charging circuit for the 18650 rechargeable lithium ion batteries through a built-in micro USB charging port on the body of the flashlight.
  • Heat sink body design allows more efficient heat dissipation.
  • Features three parallel battery compartments including reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation.
  • Powered by an 18650 battery featuring a protection board with a bulged battery positive end.
  • Wide input voltage range from 3-9 volts compatible with CR123 batteries but CANNOT be chaged inside the light.
  • Flat tail cap providing the ability to place it upside down.
  • Lanyard hole on the end of the tail cap.
  • Anti-scratch type III hard anodizing aluminum body.
[h=3]SPECIFICATIONS:[/h]
  • Lens: Tough ultra-clear tempered glass with anti-reflective coating.
  • Light Source: 1x Cree XP-L HI CW LED
  • Dimensions: 6.3 in/161.5 mm (Length), 2.48 in/63mm (Bezel Diameter), 14.3 oz/405 g (Weight excluding batteries)
  • Body Material: Type-III hard anodized aluminum
  • Battery Source: 3x 18650
  • Warranty: Olight's 5 year warranty (Visit olightworld.com/warranty)
[h=3]WHAT'S INCLUDED:[/h]
  • Micro-USB Cable
  • Holster
  • USB Vehicle Power Adapter
  • 2x Spare O-Rings
  • User Manual
jrMPF40.jpg
OphvUUQ.jpg
fKgDYfO.jpg

kj2

Flashaholic
A great light, is now even greater! :D Would really want to compare it against the M2X and M3XS Javelot lights.

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
A great light, is now even greater! :D Would really want to compare it against the M2X and M3XS Javelot lights.

I have the SR52 and I really like it.

The main reason that I will probably buy the new SR52UT is that this series of lights have USB charging.

I love the look and range of the M3XS-UT but the USB charging is just so useful to most of my friends that have the SR52 series.

Olight are bringing out some really good lights nowadays along with Fenix.

I just ordered the Fenix TK75 2015 Edition.

If Fenix had on board USB charging the light would be perfect to me.

I have had the older TK75 2600 lumen light for a long time now and it is my number one light for going walkabout.

CHEERS

FlashLion

Enlightened
Some pictures of the SR52-UT

The beam is clean cool white. No sign of greenish. The same size hotspot with the M3XS-UT,compared at 5 meters.
I confirm the 1100 lumen output.

20511844280_c8316a533a_z.jpg

20536022519_6acfb8dce7_z.jpg

Last edited:

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome specs on this light! This will be going up on the wishlist for sure. I need a new woods light