My Tri-V (mk.3)

Coltrane

Newly Enlightened
Just wanted to share what I consider to be the "Bugatti Veyron" of flashlights. Stunning piece of hardware!

I started to look into flashlights last year and have become more and more interested. Although watches are my thing I have added this latest "vice" to my list together with watches, food and cigars... This time instead of starting at the bottom I have decided to skip all the preliminaries and go straight to the top. I hope this to be cheaper on the long run. Only time will tell...

I would also like to thank Dave for the patience with me (a newbie...).

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

lefteye219

Enlightened
Very nice pics @Coltrane and congratulations for your new light.. and as PSM said, only going downhill... not that other lights are not good, they are fantastic but you started collecting the other way round :D (I did the same, the Tri-V2 was my first light after the Maglite Incandescent Solitaire)

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats the way to kick things off. Now you are gonna be spoiled. Awesome. I can still remember the first time I stumbled upon "just" the Spy 007. Man o man. This light defines flashlight insanity. Now you can stop reading threads and stop searching, you found it!

BTW: Awesome photo skills too amigo. Welcome to the forum!

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice light and welcome to the club.
This is also a very handy tool for charging the lime on your watches too ;)

Coltrane

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys! Pretty much agree, now I can relax (for a while...) and enjoy the show. :twothumbs

Thanks for the praise on the pictures. Something I brought with me from photographing watches.