Review: Ganzo G722 Frame Locking Pocket Knife (8oz., 440C, G10, 3.5 in. blade)

mhanlen

Enlightened
Review: Ganzo G722 Folding Pocket Knife

This review is for the brand new Ganzo G722 folding pocket knife, which is a new for 2015 model. This is a huge, weighty knife, that shaves hair right out of the package. It's made from the budget friendly 440C steel, but in the review I chop the hell out of a bush to see how well it holds an edge. Like all the Ganzos I've recently used- the edge is fine and sturdy. The fit and finish on these knives is anything but budget- which you'll know when you hold it in your hand. Anyway, this is not a table top review... there's real world usage, plenty of different camera shots, and even some extreme macro shots of the blade edge- something you won't find in many other knife reviews. You should get a good sense of what it means to hold and use the knife from watching this short 5 minute review.

All my reviews are shot primarily with vintage manual 35mm and c-mount lenses, with a 1 or 2 modern pieces of glass thrown in. I use a Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera for my A-camera and a Pansonic GH3 occasionally. Feel free to ask any questions. This knife was provided by review from Gear Best and it's available pretty cheap right now. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to know the price.