• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GoingGear.com - Niwalker MM15MB 6800 Lumen 4x18650 2xCREE XHP70 LED

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
The Niwalker MM15 has been one of our most popular lights since its release, thanks to the light's compact size and 5000+ lumens. Niwalker has a new version of this flood monster coming, the MM15MB.

The MM15MB produces an astounding 6800 lumens from two CREE XHP70 LEDs. The light has an orange peel reflector allowing for a maximum throw of 303 meters on max output. 9 modes give you a lot of versatility, ranging from a low with great battery life up to the blinding max. The user interface remembers the last output setting used so you do not have to scroll through the modes after turning the off the light. For convenience, the light comes with a handle, a lanyard and a holster. The MM15MB takes 4x 18650 batteries. We originally said that it can be charged through USB, but that is not the case.

Niwalker MM15MB

We will have the MM15MB in about a week. It is currently available for preorder.

mm15mb_4.png

mm15mb_1.png

Last edited:

john-paul

Newly Enlightened
May we do the same bundle package and sub in this version as they are the same base price?? :devil:

markr6

Flashaholic
:faint: Just plain ridiculous!! Please everyone, stop making these crazy lights...I can't resist!!

JoeSW

Newly Enlightened
Can we expect one of those great YouTube video reviews of this light from GoingGear? [emoji4]

markr6

Flashaholic
Wow! This or the M43 XP-G2 S3 3D???? Choices.....

I know! I also like the Eagletac MX30L4XC in the Nichia, but the specs are a bit underwhelming at about 10,000lux. But it's a high CRI flooder, so that's to be expected. Personally, I'm considering something a little larger than the M43, which just got too darn hot for me.

john-paul

Newly Enlightened
I just got mine in the mail today, thank you Marshall. How do I know I got the MM15MB and not the MM15? Web pictures show Monster Bright etched on the side. Mine definitely does not, and I don't have a MM15 to compare it against. The instructions say MM15mb, but if I had both in front of me what are the physical differences.

Last edited:

JoeSW

Newly Enlightened
You can tell it's an MM15MB from those two gigantic Cree XHP70 LEDs on the business end of the flashlight! Enjoy!

john-paul

Newly Enlightened
You can tell it's an MM15MB from those two gigantic Cree XHP70 LEDs on the business end of the flashlight! Enjoy!

As opposed to the two ultra petite CREE MT-G2 LEDs in the MM15?

Last edited:

john-paul

Newly Enlightened
Thank you!! That was very helpful. I tried finding good straight shots on Google, but failed.

looman

Enlightened
Yeah, I'll get one done eventually.

Marshall, how does this compare to the MTQ2.
I have the Vostro FA-02 and I looked at the 2 vids for this and the Minimax MM15 with the MTQ2 LED's.
When you zoomed in on the decking and chairs, the FA02 seemed to considerably outshine the MM15???
I noticed the MM15's button was on red so maybe output was well below fresh cells or maybe the camera settings changed to accommodate the difference.....
Would be helpful to have a bit of clarification.
Also, are the new Cree's more floody or thow?
I need another light like this for flood but I also shoot in wide acarage so a bit more throw is also a helpful asset to have.
So does the Cree out throw the MTQ2's?
Thanks - Looman

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
Marshall, how does this compare to the MTQ2.
I have the Vostro FA-02 and I looked at the 2 vids for this and the Minimax MM15 with the MTQ2 LED's.
When you zoomed in on the decking and chairs, the FA02 seemed to considerably outshine the MM15???
I noticed the MM15's button was on red so maybe output was well below fresh cells or maybe the camera settings changed to accommodate the difference.....
Would be helpful to have a bit of clarification.
Also, are the new Cree's more floody or thow?
I need another light like this for flood but I also shoot in wide acarage so a bit more throw is also a helpful asset to have.
So does the Cree out throw the MTQ2's?
Thanks - Looman

The MM15MB does have a bit more throw and a bit more of a concentrated beam since the LEDs are physically smaller while the rest of the light mostly stayed the same.

I have the video done. I just have to edit and upload it. Hopefully I'll have that done this week.