• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam H10 Cree MT-G2 LED Max 2000lm Headlamp Global Testing Campaign

acebeam

Enlightened
Hello Everyone Here, ACEBEAM Flashlight Catch Up the Global Testing Campaign for Headlamp of H10 in This September, In Order To Facilitate Understanding the Function of H10 More Directed, And Now There Are 6 Quotas.

%E4%B8%BB%E5%9B%BE.jpg

CLICK HERE for more details read

www.acebeam.com

Acebeam H10 tester list, we are already sent all 5 parcels to flashaholics and now to announce theirs id, congratulate!

1. s*m_*[email protected] ;
2. vl**sse***@gmail.com;
3. ma**usr**@web.de;
4. subwoofer;
5. t*mu.h**[email protected]

Last edited:

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was going to buy, but Acebeam does not allow distributors to give discounts. The price is too high.

kellyglanzer

Enlightened
I bought one and it just showed up today. Very nice build. Feels nice in my hand. A two stage switch has a start up delay when engaged. This took a few minutes to figure out since I didn't read the instructions ;) from the off position you can push through the first stage and the second stage burst comes alive lighting up your world. Wow is this thing bright. Pure flood.
Holding down the the button lightly for a second and the first stage lights up. The modes are cycled through by twisting the dial. The dial engagement from stage to stage is the only thing that feels cheap, it's not very a smooth twisty experience. Clunky and gritty is how I would describe the twisty. It does work excellant so far in my 15 min of testing with a NCR18650B installed. The threads on the end cap are excellant and smooth.
The tint of the MT-G2 is lovely outside and in.
I would guess at 4500K.
That's all for now. I'll check in after I have used it more.
e33241c61261e23c458a04488a7ccdba.jpg
ae2c062d916e02df81106741f28695d8.jpg
9af2f06ee7ede85d3a97e97f2b2fe60b.jpg
237d021fcefda15d037fb06797ff34f2.jpg
8164f3badd1fea3e583d092e4a2223e2.jpg

UnderPar

Enlightened
Was able to try this light last week was pleasingly surprised about its power, tint and its purely flooded beam. 2000 lumens!!! :clap:.... Personally, I like its tint better than the my other NW light. This is a bit lighter than the NW of ZL HL and the flood really lights up a wide area infront of you!

On a customer point of view, the delay in switching ON / OFF this light can still be improve and so with the dial / ring adjuster. Its seems not lubricated and you can feel the grit when adjusting. Also tried a protected button top 18650 battery but it doesn't switch ON due to the non-contact of the tail-end to the inner portion of the tailcap ( the threads are anodized for lockout purposes and you have to tighten the tailcap for it to get in contact with the tail-end of the body ). But unprotected button-top batteries will surely work. Haven't tried if the flat-top batteries will work on this light.

Its a good thing that this comes with a free Acebeam high discharge rechargeable battery, 20A, 2500 mAh. The mode spacing works great for me, even the "firefly :thinking:" 30 lumens mode.

Overall, this headlamp gets my :thumbsup:

Last edited:

acebeam

Enlightened
On wow,that could start your hair on fire if it was !EFT on to long:eek:

Hello there, the max 2000lm for the 2nd stage switch something like an emergency button, only keep pressed then 2000lm's on, please note