Prometheus Alpha Copper Search.

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello

as Jason is not looking to make anymore of these anytime soon, is there anyone looking to part with their Prometheus Alpha Copper please?.

I'm willing to pay a premium for the right light!.
funds ready!.

[email protected]

Thanks very kindly.

Last edited:

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
good luck with your search, i think something like only 10 were made when he did the run and probably just a handful of bespoken lights. glad i got mine made a couple years back when i did as he hasn't been open to making a bespoke light for quite a while now.

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi GL,
re my above post Instagram, is there a release date for those lights please?.
thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mbehe87

Newly Enlightened
Just wanted to second this post :) I've been sending Jason an email maybe once every 6 months hoping he will consider a small run of copper Alphas. I'd even be happy with just a copper "ready made" so there is no need for extra design work. One can dream I guess, but it's starting to feel like...
:dedhorse:

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
he does have his machine shop that makes the ready mades also making the new titanium light. I say keep the hope alive!

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
i have a copper alpha heading my way now via secondary market! super stoked as its one of the best looking lights jason has made in my opinion. drooled over pics of it for the last few years now!

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't worry, head it my way instead!.
Lol.
i have a copper alpha heading my way now via secondary market! super stoked as its one of the best looking lights jason has made in my opinion. drooled over pics of it for the last few years now!

Last edited by a moderator: