• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to dazed1

cigarrodog

Newly Enlightened
dazed1 gets an A+ for the group offers, excellent communication with quick responses, and for quick resolution when issues arise. Thank you.

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Agreed excellent deals and I appreciate the work put into these group buys.

cloggy

Newly Enlightened
Once again dazed1 has come through with a code which has saved me a lot of money.
Many thanks for the help dazed1- much appreciated.
I can heartily recommend contacting him before any purchase.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
No problem, anytime :)

Guys, feel free to contact me if you got some problem with anything related to the GB's i organize, i will do everything i could in order to resolve it....

peabody

Enlightened
No problem, anytime :)

Guys, feel free to contact me if you got some problem with anything related to the GB's i organize, i will do everything i could in order to resolve it....

This is exactly what Dazed did. You know he has got to be busy as a one legged man in a butt kicking competition but he still had the time to help me out when I was having some credit card trouble. I really flooded his INBOX and he answered every one. Thanks again.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is exactly what Dazed did. You know he has got to be busy as a one legged man in a butt kicking competition but he still had the time to help me out when I was having some credit card trouble. I really flooded his INBOX and he answered every one. Thanks again.

My pleasure, anytime! i feel responsible for this deals, and as always i will do everything i can in order to help out!

Feel free to pm me with anything related to the deals i share, thanks again.

markr6

Flashaholic
CHEERS! I just pulled the trigger on my first dazed1 deal! Lots of good ones out there recently.

TacticalFleshlight

Newly Enlightened
Cheers to you dazed1. I haven't been here very long but my fiancé already hates you. I told her she should love you. At least I'm spending less then I would have right.