NEW RELEASE! Fenix E25 Ultimate Edition. A Whopping 1000 Lumens

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
#2 Product Announcement for Today
Fenix E25 Ultimate Edition--1000 Lumens!

Shipping to you around Oct. 5
PREORDER NOW
Use Promo Code: APP10

E25-1-E_zpsoarnda7y.jpg

E25-2-E_zpsew77zpyo.jpg

E25-11-E_zps4vpzkok5.jpg

E25-10-E_zps7fpzroow.jpg

E25-9-E_zpsgewihoil.jpg

E25-4-E_zpsqc8jqzt8.jpg

E25-5-E_zpsjfsl2swi.jpg

E25-16-E_zpsnyfcfjfk.jpg

E25-15-E_zpsz3zdgrcm.jpg

PREORDER NOW

Fenix Store

www.fenix-store.com
800-616-1326

Exceeding Customer Expectations

ScreenShot2012-09-23at91311PM_zps7fbf734a.png

Follow us on Twitter

Like us on Facebook

lumen aeternum

Enlightened
An "auxiliary" switch controlling the Flash modes is a good idea; they are rarely used and its annoying to have to "click past" them all the time.

However, I wonder if the two switches are too close together. Using gloves, it will be difficult to know by feel (in the dark) which switch you are pressing.

I think I'd rather have the switches separated by size and "feel."

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! Now this is one I did not see coming good job Fenix consider this one yet another standard set! Roughly the size of a mini Mag I love it sold! Just ordered the light but no clip or sheath? Great price for what looks like is a new standard setter though

Last edited:

lumen aeternum

Enlightened
just about exactly the size of a Mini Mag. So will it fit EMT pouches designed for the Mini Mag ?

EDIT: NO !!! it will not fit mini-mag designed pouches, at least not my RipOffs EMT pouch. The diameter is significantly larger than an AA Mini Mag. I'm bummed out.

The switch is impossible to find by feel. First of all, its a lot further forward than where your thumb rests naturally. Second, even when your thumb is forward far enough, when you spin the light in your hand, running your thumb over the surface, its difficult to sense the different feel of the slots vs the slightly more "draggy" feel of the switch. If your hands are cold, no chance at all.

This light is a fail. Wasted money.

Last edited:

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
I was planning on purchasing the Nitecore EA11 (900lms) but now the new Fenix E25 is here so, I'm having hard time deciding which one to get:thinking:...after all, 1000lms is not a big difference from 900 but the Nitecore uses one AA/14500 instead of two and it comes with clip and holster.

1DaveN

Enlightened
I was planning on purchasing the Nitecore EA11 (900lms) but now the new Fenix E25 is here so, I'm having hard time deciding which one to get:thinking:...after all, 1000lms is not a big difference from 900 but the Nitecore uses one AA/14500 instead of two and it comes with clip and holster.

I wonder how the battery life compares.

I'm pretty sure Fenix makes an aftermarket holster, but I wish they'd sell clips for the lights that don't include them - even though I tend not to use them when I've got them, they keep the lights from rolling off the desk (or more importantly, the headboard, where they clock me in the brain while I'm sleeping).

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
We sell a number of different pocket clips in our Parts Dept. in Oklahoma. Since we don't have the E25UE in stock yet, we can't identify exactly which clip will fit it OR if we have one at all. So watch for the arrival of the E25 (later this month) and then email us at [email protected] to ask this question. If we have one that will fit, we will let you know. Thanks for pointing this out to everyone.

I wonder how the battery life compares.

I'm pretty sure Fenix makes an aftermarket holster, but I wish they'd sell clips for the lights that don't include them - even though I tend not to use them when I've got them, they keep the lights from rolling off the desk (or more importantly, the headboard, where they clock me in the brain while I'm sleeping).

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
pre ordered my E25UE through you guys and cannot wait to get it. I doubt there will be a clip to fit the UE though. No problem I am sure there is a holster or two that fit it.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Let's check to see if we have a clip when the E25UE arrives. We have pocket clips in our Parts Dept. Just give us a call at 800-616-1326 Ext. 2, Monday-Friday, 9-5 CT. Jacob will take the new light and see what he has that will fit. We should have the E25UE in stock 10/19 or 10/20.

pre ordered my E25UE through you guys and cannot wait to get it. I doubt there will be a clip to fit the UE though. No problem I am sure there is a holster or two that fit it.

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
Let's check to see if we have a clip when the E25UE arrives. We have pocket clips in our Parts Dept. Just give us a call at 800-616-1326 Ext. 2, Monday-Friday, 9-5 CT. Jacob will take the new light and see what he has that will fit. We should have the E25UE in stock 10/19 or 10/20.

....and the price of the clip will be..?:popcorn:

1DaveN

Enlightened
I just noticed something that seems odd to me: The LD11 G2 specs show noticeably longer run time on NiMH than 14500 in every mode. The E25UE specs show the opposite - longer run time on 14500 in every mode (except Eco). Is that correct, and if so, is it because of circuitry, one cell versus two, or something else?

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
We have the E25UE in stock now and we also have pocket clips that will fit it. Those clips are $6 and that includes shipping. So just give us a call and Jacob will take your order. Thanks

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
We have sent your questions to the Fenix engineers and are waiting for answers. Hang in there.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
We got the E25UE in and it is pretty amazing. The dual mode button in the front is new and took a little time to get used to. It isn't something that you will be able to operate with gloves on for sure. Right after it came in, the electricity went out in our building. The E25UE on Mid mode lit up an office just like an overhead light would. You will be pleased.

We posted a quick AMATEURISH video on our Facebook page. You will see the two-button mode operation. (No Facebook account needed to view)
https://www.facebook.com/Fenix-Store-285707801484612/

Wolfy1776

Newly Enlightened
We got the E25UE in and it is pretty amazing. The dual mode button in the front is new and took a little time to get used to. It isn't something that you will be able to operate with gloves on for sure. Right after it came in, the electricity went out in our building. The E25UE on Mid mode lit up an office just like an overhead light would. You will be pleased.

We posted a quick AMATEURISH video on our Facebook page. You will see the two-button mode operation. (No Facebook account needed to view)
https://www.facebook.com/Fenix-Store-285707801484612/

That must be a fun day. I can picture the power goes out and someone says " Anyone got a flashlight?"

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Actually, it was pretty funny. We had guys playing ping pong with a CL25R on each end of the net. It was a pretty cool look. The lights came on right when we went to get a camera to take a photo of that. So we've found ANOTHER use for the CL25R.