XTAR Company Introduction Video

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw this video posted in another board here. It was nice. I would appreciate a more indepth video showing how you test flashlights and perform QC. :)

This reinforces my feeling about how your chargers are tested for safety.

Well done XTAR.

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
I saw this video posted in another board here. It was nice. I would appreciate a more indepth video showing how you test flashlights and perform QC. :)

This reinforces my feeling about how your chargers are tested for safety.

Well done XTAR.
Thank you so much!

AmericanEDC

Newly Enlightened
This was fantastic. I plan to order up some of your products because of it. It's great to learn about the company and see that it's not a bunch of contract manufacturing.

beaconterraone

Newly Enlightened
An awesome presentation illustrating an awesome company! The only Xtar product I currently have is an MC1, which I'm very happy with, but I won't hesitate to buy Xtar (lights, batteries, etc.) in the future!

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Thank you for all your support! We will definitely keep working hard and make more great high quality products in the future.

buwuve

Newly Enlightened
I like such videos to get closer information about the production line, quality checking nad more. Thank you for posting these.

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
Excellent video, thank you! I purchased my first and only XTAR WK21 Meteor several years ago and still works like a champ at home and during camping, really a cool little light extremely floody and bright, no problems what so ever. Because of this light, my son decided to purchase the H3 Warboy and now he's more than happy with it. Great Company with great quality products at a great value :thumbsup:

Last edited:

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Excellent video, thank you! I purchased my first and only XTAR WK21 Meteor several years ago and still works like a champ at home and during camping, really a cool little light extremely floody and bright, no problems what so ever. Because of this light, my son decided to purchase the H3 Warboy and now he's more than happy with it. Great Company with great quality products at a great value :thumbsup:
Glad to hear that! Thank you! Hope your son would love it.

Mkduffer

Newly Enlightened
+1 Nice video, great info. Glad to see people committed to quality and long term sustainability. I recently ordered some product from your US website. Looking forward to receiving my items.

Mahalo