• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo XML 3S 3V LE

mcorp

Enlightened
Update: This LE has been sold elsewhere.

Up for sale is this LE which has seen limited usage (15 mins at most) as I have this as my backup LE.
Bought it to try out Don's cool tint LE and it is just as he said, nice pure white, no weird green or purple tints.
Installed on the LE are 2 fresh Ice Blue Tritium Vials with nail polish (trits are easily removeable by the Buyer with nail polish remover - but it looks great in a Sundrop or Mule head)

Don will build a XML LE for 130USD excluding shipping costs so I am selling mine for 110USD with 2 trits and shipping worldwide inclusive.

I can remove the Tritium Vials if the Buyer does not want or like the tritium colour.

First "I'll take it" gets this special combo!

candlepowerforums

Last edited:

mcorp

Enlightened
Re: WTS: McGizmo XML 3S 3V LE (2 Ice Blue Trits)

Bump for this excellent stock LE!

mcorp

Enlightened
Re: WTS: McGizmo XML 3S 3V LE (2 Ice Blue Trits)

Bump!

I realised that perhaps having the Tritiums there might be a hinderance to the sale.
If the Buyer prefers to not have the tritiums, I can remove them for him/her. Also..price drop for this LE.

Lets get this shipped to a new Owner! :)

dirtydog

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: McGizmo XML 3S 3V LE (2 Ice Blue Trits) -- *Price Drop*

do you still have this?

mcorp

Enlightened
Re: WTS: McGizmo XML 3S 3V LE (2 Ice Blue Trits) -- *Price Drop*

do you still have this?

Sorry this has been sold elsewhere quite awhile back, forgot to update this thread though.

Mods, please close this thread (can't edit the main title anymore due to age of thread). :)