• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Banggood Giveaway--2 flashlights to give away, courtesy of Banggood

BGroars

Enlightened
Nov, 09th, 2015 Update

Hello dear friends,

Good day!
Thanks again for your participation and kind sharing!!! Now it's time to public the winners now.

1. The persons participated in this giveaway as below:

#8 Flashaholic
#9 Speedfreakz
#10 Wolfy1776
#11 Lichan
#12 ssguy1
#13 JoeSW
#14 DeadEyeIce
#15 shemesh
#16 PartyPete
#17 KeepingItLight
#18 Calomoceans
#18 f22shift
#19 akhyar
#20 Mr Floppy
#21 takegure
#23 Flashy808
#24 Board
#25 MAD777
#26 fredylee

2. Let us check the winners through random.org
1) The First Winner:
attachment.php

2)The Second Winner:
attachment.php

Congratulations toJoeSW and takegure !!!
clap.gif

Please contact us and get your prize soon
wink2.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!
Good day, friends!:wave::wave::wave:
New Banggood giveaway is coming!!!:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs

We are going to supply 2 lights for the giveway. The giveaway is curtesy of Banggood. When we pick the winners, I will PM them with an email.

SKU243539g.jpg

SKU093225a.JPG

Rules:

1. The price will be MECO CREE XM-L T6 2000lm LED Flashlight and Meco CREE XPE-Q5 LED Flashlight
2. Post what features of above lights attracts you much.
3.Winner: Two winners will be picked up by random.org. The first winner will win the Meco CREE XPE-Q5 LED Flashlight; The second winner will get the Meco CREE XPE-Q5 LED Flashlight.
4. Time: The giveaway is open to anyone who has been a member on or before 11/01/2015.
5.Winners will be chosen on 11/09/2015, sometime during that 24 hour period. We will announce the winners in the thread then.
6.Your post number is is your lucky number.
7. One chance per member.

Enjoy and good luck.

Last edited:

BGroars

Enlightened
You can just write like this.
For example:
The function of Meco CREE XPE-Q5 LED sounds great. And i expect to see my personal experience of the headlight.
Enjoy and good luck!:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs

Speedfreakz

Newly Enlightened
I'm intrigued by the xm-l using 18650 and using 3 aaa batteries.
The second light I like that the clip is not just screwed on

lichan

Newly Enlightened
I like the fact that the MECO CREE XM-L T6 LED can reach 2000LM and has multiple battery options and the zooming of the CREE XPE-Q5 LED light is a nice feature.

JoeSW

Newly Enlightened
I would love to own either light! Thanks for the giveaway!

DeadEyeIce

Newly Enlightened
On the XML I like the click switch, use of the 18650 rechargeable but having ability to use alkaline as well, the focus, and the 2000lm brightness.

On the XME I like the size, click switch, the ability to use a rechargeable or alkaline, and 600lm for it size is very cool.

shemesh

Newly Enlightened
i love the compact size of both light, coming with great lumen output, and the integrated clip.

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Meco CREE XPE-Q5
Most of all, I like the price of this flashlight. Everyone needs a "beater" light that they can toss around, loan, or give to a stranger. This flashlight fills that role nicely. Setting the zoom to flood might provide a good "mule-like" beam for using around the house.

Running on 3xAAA, I would happily give this one away to anyone. I would be much more selective with an 18650 inside.

Police 3W LED Handy Flashlight
Once again, I like the price most of all. I have read mixed reviews about this brand, but based on what I have read, if you get a flashlight that works okay, it can fill the budget role.

For 18650, Convoy is my go-to budget brand. Of course, it does not make zoomies. In the budget AA category, the SiPiK SK68 is the flashlight I think of first. If I win this giveaway, I will have a chance to try out one of these budget alternatives.

Congratulations, Banggood, on your success with the new BLF A6 Special Edition.

Thanks for this giveaway.

Last edited:

BGroars

Enlightened
:party::party::party:Last two weeks, if you want to the the lucky star, please take part in the giveaway games immediately!

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast
The second light has a name? I'm surprised as I've bought many of them, from a competitor though.

I really like the meco zoomie. It is a host for modding. Typical zoomie though, tight projection of the led zoomed in, but zoomed out has a wider flood than the sk68 types