• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SUNWAYMAN M25C Ti- Limited Edition Collection Light

sunwayman

Newly Enlightened
SUNWAYMAN M25C Ti Thrones Collection Light
--CREE XM-L2 U3--

M25C%20TI-EN-01.jpg

M25C%20TI-EN-02.jpg

M25C%20TI-EN-03.jpg

M25C%20TI-EN-04.jpg

M25C%20TI-EN-05.jpg

M25C%20TI-EN-06.jpg

M25C%20TI-EN-07.jpg

M25C%20TI-EN-08.jpg

M25C%20TI-EN-09.jpg

M25C%20TI-EN-10.jpg

M25C%20TI-EN-11.jpg

M25C%20TI-EN-12.jpg

M25C%20TI-EN-13.jpg

M25C%20TI-EN-14.jpg

M25C%20TI-EN-15.jpg

M25C%20TI-EN-16.jpg

M25C%20TI-EN-17.jpg

M25C%20TI-EN-18.jpg

Features

● CREE XM-L2 U3 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
● Output and Runtime of four constant output modes (uses one CR123A)
High: 550 Lumens (1.5hrs) – Mid: 220 Lumens (6hrs) Low: - 30 Lumens (40hrs)
Turbo Mode:1000 Lumens (Automatically go to High mode after 3 minutes lighting)
Three Flash Modes: Strobe, SOS, Beacon
● Digital Sensor Magnetic Control system, slightly twist the rotator ring to select from different modes
● Constant current circuit, constant output
● Effective range of 200 meters
● Uses one single 18650 or two CR123A batteries
● Working voltage: 2.8~8.4V
● High quality metal reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern
● Dimensions:113 mm (length) x 28 mm (head diameter)
● Weight: 108.5g(battery excluded)
● TC4 Grade Titanium alloy
● Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
● Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
● Tail stand capable- can be used as a candle
● Accessories: Titanium Clip, O-ring, Lanyard, Titanium clasp

Last edited:

bubble

Enlightened
Would the body be compatible with Ti V10R head, I mean regarding the thread?

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would the body be compatible with Ti V10R head, I mean regarding the thread?
Highly doubtful. The head is several millimeters larger. I wish they'd make a V10R Ti style 18650 (V21R?). It could be the same size or about 2 millimeters larger with the same style but longer body. I have V25C, but it's just too big, and the magnetic ring has no stop.

recDNA

Flashaholic
I would also prefer infinite adjustment. ...and XP-L HI 5000k with smooth deep reflector for throw.

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is one in every crowd. Yup. I'm the guy.

I would like to try infinitely variable output. At this writing, I have not yet done so. I suspect, however, that I would prefer to have preset levels rather than infinitely variable.

That said, I do not think four constant output modes is enough for a 1000-lumen flashlight. Something like seven would be better. If they ranged from a sub-lumen moonlight mode all the way up to a 1000-lumen turbo, you should be able to get good spacing, and also have enough choices to satisfy most needs.

The reason I like seven modes is because it is enough to let me choose how long my battery lasts. The reason I suspect I would not like infinitely variable is because I would lose this control. I fear I would often select a higher output than I wanted.

Last edited:

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would also prefer infinite adjustment. ...and XP-L HI 5000k with smooth deep reflector for throw.
i'm not sure if i want infinite adjustability. you'll lose the efficiency but i would want more levels. maybe 8 levels.(copy hds, i played around with one, it's awesome)

but i whole heartily agree with the led. every brand should be using a xpl hi as the led now. the 5k version is a good all around tint. i've been stuffing this led with this tint in all my sparks lights and headlamps.
small digression. the xml is not a good led. imo it was a step back compared to the xpg2 because most handheld lights have too small of reflectors to really use that huge die. what you get is a light with high lumens on paper but the perceivable lumens(lux) is really low. the xpl hi is the new standard in that should be used in handheld lights. IMO of course.

the light is very beautiful though. seems like a nice light.

i've always bugged sunwayman to just make a 18650 body for the v10r. i guess it'll never happen.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
i'm not sure if i want infinite adjustability. you'll lose the efficiency but i would want more levels. maybe 8 levels.(copy hds, i played around with one, it's awesome)

but i whole heartily agree with the led. every brand should be using a xpl hi as the led now. the 5k version is a good all around tint. i've been stuffing this led with this tint in all my sparks lights and headlamps.
small digression. the xml is not a good led. imo it was a step back compared to the xpg2 because most handheld lights have too small of reflectors to really use that huge die. what you get is a light with high lumens on paper but the perceivable lumens(lux) is really low. the xpl hi is the new standard in that should be used in handheld lights. IMO of course.

i've always bugged sunwayman to just make a 18650 body for the v10r. i guess it'll never happen.
You're assuming everyone wants a thrower. I want a light with XP-L HI, but only one. I want all my other lights to have XM-L2 or XP-L. I mainly use general purpose lights and normally don't need tons of throw.

I do agree that they need to make an 18650 body/version of the V10R Ti+ (V20R?). Even if they made the diameter 2mm larger and keep the same design I'd be happy. Then make two versions. One with a OP reflector with XM-L2 or XP-L and one with a smooth reflector with XP-L HI. Or even drop the reflector and have a replaceable TIR optic so we can change it out for flood, general purpose, or throw.

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're assuming everyone wants a thrower. I want a light with XP-L HI, but only one. I want all my other lights to have XM-L2 or XP-L. I mainly use general purpose lights and normally don't need tons of throw.
i guess different strokes. i feel that they are not much throwers even with the xpl hi because the reflectors are small. when they had the xpg in the v10, i think no one would call it a thrower.

i see the xml and xpl better for headlamps where a flood pattern is beneficial. xml with a handheld is good for close range only and i think, of course imo, that the xpl hi with these small reflector fit better for general use. if it was an xpl hi in a 2x or 3x 18650 format(larger reflector) then the beam would be a thrower.