Saabluster is out of retirement!!!

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, really the rumors of my untimely death...I mean retirement are greatly exaggerated. I have had to take off most all of this year to handle other matters but I have still been working on projects. Just slowly. Keep in mind I am back to a one man show after having lost my sister as a master builder. Can't tell you how lonely it is in the shop now without her. Anyways I am delighted to let you know that I am back with a little more gusto and will be trying to work through a backlog of emails and launching some new products very very soon. Thanks all for your patience.

There are two lights that will release soon. A follow-on product to the DEFT-edc that will majorly up the game in small light throw. Think baby DEFT-X here. The other will be a twin brother to the DEFT-X but without all the brightwork and a cheaper price. There will also be one more surprise that I am going to try and squeeze in before the holidays but I can't promise anything at this point.

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome back, Michael! I knew you never lost that fire in you...just a matter of time

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome.
Looking forward to what you have coming out.
I wish you all the best in life as well sir.

PS...This thread just stirred the bee's nest thats been dormant for awhile. Welcome back. :wave:

Last edited:

GulfCoastToad

Newly Enlightened
Michael, glad to hear you're doing well. You still gonna keep the photography thing going also?

Capolini

Banned
Glad you decided to return to your "Craft of Excellence",,,,,,,, Modified torch building! :)

WELCOME BACK :thumbsup:

EDIT: I am glad to say that my TN31mb is going strong and is still the highest lux[470Kcd] for this version!

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
sorry for your loss. seems like she's still motivating you to keep working though...

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast

idleprocess

Flashaholic
I'm not sure we've ever met and I've never purchased - to say nothing of seen - one of your lights, but I'm glad to hear that a Metromess local is going active again. Would love to meet up some day - perhaps there will be another DFW get-together someday.

scout24

Flashaholic
Excellent Acts reference, Saab. It was in deference to and reverence for your work, as well as your commitment to it. :) Welcome back, looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us!