• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TinyDC Photos

Trip Miller

Enlightened
So I saw there were no posts here in the OKLuma forum yet so I figured I would be the first to put something up. I don't actually own one yet but am looking forward to having the opportunity to buy one of these here TinyDC lights. Would any of you who own them mind doing some glamour or beam shots?

Thank you kindly!

Trip

archimedes

Flashaholic
I am not great at photos, but will post a couple of mine, to help start off the thread ...

WYc3l3u.jpg

RGDfqFQ.jpg

archimedes

Flashaholic
Both are titanium (and, in fact, just different pictures of the same exact flashlight).

The other, of course, is copper ... and NOT a TinyDC [emoji14]

nbp

Flashaholic
Whoops, working in the garage again. Fortunately Al is soft and quick touch to the wire wheel took off that sharp burr. I don't think I'll ever be able to pass this one off as mint...

I was winterizing some yard equipment for my parents when it hit the ground. My mom teased me; "that's funny that you carry a $250 light around every day to work." I was like well, yeah, I don't want to risk damaging an expensive one! :crackup:

okluma%20scuff_zpsrrx2qbtj.jpg

okluma%20scuff%202_zpsn1j2udaw.jpg

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Reprofiled the clip with a little more edge smoothing , shine with some steel wool, and brass clip screws...