• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Klarus G30 limited version for Thanksgiving, Christmas

klight

Enlightened
My dear friends,

Weekend is coming, Black Friday, Thanksgiving, Christmas are on the road.

Do you want see What Klarus provide you a good deal for coming festival as thank for your support?

20151110055631593.jpg

20151110055704177.jpg

20151110055745871.jpg

20151111040823899.jpg

You want more details of G30, welcome to visit link hereby

http://www.klaruslight.com/index.php?m=content&c=index&a=show&catid=174&id=118

Welcome to contact your dealer to book!

Have a nice weekend!

Klight

Raysbeam

Enlightened

kj2

Flashaholic
Like the tint of the MT-G2. Use my TK35UE quick often because of it uses that led. Might pick one up, if I can find it online.

NorthernStar

Enlightened
Looks like a great light. I like that it has a lockout mode. On one picture it say that the light has a moonlight mode, but from what i can see, 15 lumens is the lowest mode. I would not call that a moonlight mode, since a moonlight mode usually has about 0,3-1 lumens. Is this really the lowest mode? :thinking:

jimahi

Newly Enlightened
Who are the authorized US dealers carrying this light? A web search turns up no results.

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice light, good job ! I am wondering how the 2400 lumen setting is sustained ?does it drop down ? The eagletac sx25l3 can give a constant 2400 lumens after a step down from 2800. So it should be able too............

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am still waiting to find out what the turbo brightness steps down too if so ?
Anyone ?

klight

Enlightened
Thanks for your suggestion, NorthernStar,will transfer to engineers, marketing manager. if you have more suggestion or idea, welcome to email us, [email protected]

1dash1

Enlightened
I am still waiting to find out what the turbo brightness steps down too if so ?
Anyone ?

"The G30 contains a built-in mechanism that regulates the flashlight's temperature, so it will stay at a tolerable temperature for the user; this method also preserves the integrity of the LED bulb's power. "
Reference:
http://www.batteryjunction.com/klarus-g30.html

I believe that means it has an automatic step-down feature.

klight

Enlightened
Like the tint of the MT-G2. Use my TK35UE quick often because of it uses that led. Might pick one up, if I can find it online.

hi Koven , Emily is here , about G30 you can talk with Joerg :)

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
"The G30 contains a built-in mechanism that regulates the flashlight's temperature, so it will stay at a tolerable temperature for the user; this method also preserves the integrity of the LED bulb's power. "
Reference:
http://www.batteryjunction.com/klarus-g30.html

I believe that means it has an automatic step-down feature.
Yeah but there are different methods, I found a german review. They say it gradually turned the brightness down to cool then throttled back up again. So not a simple timer - full temp controlled regulation.

I have one on order i should have it in a week or two.

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
just recieved my g30. I really like it, very powerful and it reaches out quite well too which I honestly was not expecting. It weighs a bit in a reassuring way, more than my mmu x3. A chunky well made light with good mode spacing and lots of power - it gets quite toasty which im happy with .
Not sure what the adverts mean my limited ? But my serial number is 2xx which seems cool.
Wish it had a holster, but it does not.
Highly recomended !

TheMadcap

Newly Enlightened
Today I received this light that I ordered from Gearbest. Seems nice but quality of the case is a bit low compared to my Jetbeam KO-01