• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to JustConquer.com

GearHunter

Enlightened
Took a chance on a new company and they hit a home run! Some of the best customer service I've recieved. Very fast to reply to questions shipped when they said it would and follow up emails to check on status. Even emailed me to be sure I not only recieved the product in great shape but to be sure I was happy with my purchase. I'll buy my next light from them no problem!

kj2

Flashaholic
Great to hear! Ordered an Executive HiCRI 200 two days ago, at them.
Although it wasn't mentioned on the website when I ordered, I received an email very short after that there would be a delay of two weeks before he could ship.

GearHunter

Enlightened
Great to hear! Ordered an Executive HiCRI 200 two days ago, at them.
Although it wasn't mentioned on the website when I ordered, I received an email very short after that there would be a delay of two weeks before he could ship.

bummer! Sorry to hear about the shipping delay. Hopefully it's an isolated incident as I think I'm going to order from them next week again.
Please keep us informed about your experience.

kj2

Flashaholic
bummer! Sorry to hear about the shipping delay. Hopefully it's an isolated incident as I think I'm going to order from them next week again.
Please keep us informed about your experience.
He updated his webpage right after he send me the email, about the delay. If all goes well, it should arrive in the 2nd week of December. Right in time, for Christmas. But how will I ever keep my hands of it, till Christmas :thinking:

kj2

Flashaholic
Received my order today. Instead shipping it via regular mail, which I choose, Yujin shipped it via DHL Express. Which resulted in a one day delivery. It even arrived, in Amsterdam, on the same day it was shipped. Gotta love time zones ;)
All looks great, but can't yet open and use it, because it is my Christmas gift.

Exeter354

Enlightened
Cheers to Yujin at www.justconquer.com

I ordered two HDS lights from www.justconquer.com in Singapore. I was concerned about shipping to the USA, but these lights have been hard to come by here (or anywhere for that matter). I sent Just Conquer an email inquiry at 2pm my time and received an immediate reply even though it was 6am in Singapore. Subsequent emails were returned just as quickly. I placed an order on Saturday the 26th and the items were shipped immediately and I was given tracking info. Yujin notified me that he decided to ship via DHL Express to insure I received the items quickly and safely. This was very unexpected, especially since the shipping was free on top of that! The lights arrived on Tuesday the 29th! Incredible!!

I received an email from Yujin checking to make sure I received the lights in good order as tracking showed they were delivered. Talk about great communication and follow up!

This was probably the best experience I've ever had on an internet order...period. I wouldn't hesitate to order from Yujin at Just Conquer again any time. He is a great guy and he puts out some really good and informative Youtube videos too btw. His reviews really helped me with my purchase decision because they were so very thorough and informative.

I don't mean to gush here, but, well...maybe I do mean to. In a world where there is so much mediocrity (not to sound cynical, lol!) it's so rare when you come across service (not to mention products) that far exceeds your expectations.

Thank you Yujin!!

Last edited:

kj2

Flashaholic
Re: Cheers to Yujin at Just Conquer

He is a great guy! Ordered my HiCRI Click from him. Very quick response with emails, and shipping went very fast and smooth.
My next HDS, will be purchase from him again :)

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Big Cheers for Just Conquer

Actually I'm not surprised to see already a cheer for http://www.justconquer.com following my recent experience with them. I guess it makes sense that others have experience since they ship worldwide(initially i thought just locally at Singapore).

Anyway, I asks A LOT of questions about the product I wanted as I was not particularly familiar, poor guy, but I got quick and thorough answers. I just wanted to make sure as I'm buying online. So a smooth transaction from start to finish and I'm very happy with my new light.
Definitely recommend !!:party:

skatenut

Newly Enlightened
Ordered a black clip for my HDS Rotary, which only took three days from Singapore to Germany. It seemed to vanish without trace after it's arrival in Germany on June 19, I couldn't find any additional info in the Singapore mail, in DHL or in the German mail service.

After approx. 10 days I asked Yujin if he could raise an enquiry since I was becoming worried. He immediately apologised for the non-delivery, although it certainly wasn't his fault and offered to send me another clip. I asked him to hold off on mailing the other clip, since missing items often turn up after a while.

Eventually, on July 2, the mailman surprised me by delivering the ordered clip. It probably got stuck in the customs office, although I didn't have to pay any import duties. It fits perfectly and truly made my day. :D

Thank you Yujin, you were most helpful, friendly and considerate, well done! :twothumbs

Cheers,
skatenut

Last edited:

chorlton

Newly Enlightened
Fantastic service! I ordered my Eagletac DX30LC2-SR neutral white on 19th December and it arrived at my door from Singapore on Christmas Eve!! I was made up. Thanks guys. Fantastic light btw. Love the tint and the nichia on the side is a really nice touch!