• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GoingGear.com- New JETBeam Lights- DC- R10 / DC- R20 / RRT2- Pro / RRT2- Color

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
Four new lights have arrived from JETBeam including the DC-R10, the DC-R20, the RRT2-Pro, and the RRT2- Color.

First up are the DC-R10 and the DC-R20 flashlights. Both of these lights are made from aluminum alloy and are operated from a side switch. The DC-R10 has 750 lumens from an XP-L LED and takes a single 16340 or CR123A. The DC-20 boasts 1200 lumens from an XP-L LED, and takes a single 18650 or 2x CR123A batteries.

Next are the two RRT2 models which are for those interested in a more tactical light. Both include a stainless steel crenelated strike bezel, a rotating ring for mode selection, and a rear primary switch. The RRT2- Pro gives you 1000 lumens from an XP-L LED and takes a single 18650 or 2x CR123A batteries. With the new RRT-Color flashlight you can forget about additional colored filters. The light, in addition to having 850 lumens, has one XP-L LED, one XPE red LED, and two RGB three color 5MM LEDs. Takes a single 18650 or 2x CR123 batteries.

All lights are in stock and ready to ship.

DC-R10

DC-R20

RRT2-Pro

RRT2- Color

dcr10.jpg

dcr20.jpg

rrt2.jpg

rrt2color.jpg

Scotterics

Newly Enlightened
What can you tell us about the RRT2-PRO?
Am I correct in thinking that it's infinitely adjustable brightness? I didn't see jack on jetbeams website regarding UI etc....

Phlogiston

Enlightened
What can you tell us about the RRT2-PRO?
Am I correct in thinking that it's infinitely adjustable brightness? I didn't see jack on jetbeams website regarding UI etc....

Looking at the slideshow on the GoingGear page for the light, it seems that it's not continuously variable. It has several fixed-output modes and some flashing modes, selected from the tailswitch. The control ring only seems to control which modes are available, e.g. flashing modes, normal modes, reduced set of "tactical" modes, etc.

Scotterics

Newly Enlightened
Looking at the slideshow on the GoingGear page for the light, it seems that it's not continuously variable. It has several fixed-output modes and some flashing modes, selected from the tailswitch. The control ring only seems to control which modes are available, e.g. flashing modes, normal modes, reduced set of "tactical" modes, etc.

i believe youre right.................
the continuously variable wasnt a big deal but i was really hoping you could change brightness by rotating the head....

oh well the search continues.......

Scotterics

Newly Enlightened
actually.......does anyone know if this light has a "memory function?
as in you could "memorize" the lowest mode in "daily" then use the ring to skip thru turbo (law enforcement) high (military) then lowest (daily))or medium or whatever you "memorized" in that mode....

if so,that would work perfectly for my needs....