• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GoingGear.com- New Lights from Niteye- SE-A01 / SE-A02 / EC-R26/ EC-R16

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
Since we have received so many new lights from Niteye we are going to split all of the lights into two separate posts.

We received two new penlights from Niteye, the SE-AO1 and the SE-A02. The SE-A01 is a 130 lumen flashlight that has a CREE XP-G LED and takes 1x AAA batteries. If you're looking for a little bit more power, check out the SE-A02. This light offers 280 lumens from and XP-G LED, all from 2x AAA batteries. Each light has three modes and a memory function.

Next up are the EC-R16 and the EC-R26 EDC flashlights which are both USB rechargeable. The EC-R16 gives you 750 lumens from a CREE XP-L LED and takes with a single CR123A or a 16340. The EC-R26 provides a bit more power boasting 900 lumens. This light takes single 18650 or 2 x CR123A batteries.

All of these lights are in stock and ready to ship.

SE-A01

SE-A02

EC-R16

EC-R26

se-a01_1.jpg

se-a02.jpg

ec-r16.jpg

ec-r16_1.jpg

Last edited:

lumenati

Newly Enlightened
EC-R16 shows 0 available, is there a date for restocking? Hopefully your posting that all are in stock is more accurate than your site. In any case, one is ordered. It is one awesome little light. Also, will this light run and charge safely on IMR 18350? Is there any boost in lumens?

I have learned that GG should be restocked with the EC-R16 in about three weeks and that the IMR 18350 is acceptable. Still curious as to what would be the boost in lumens, if any, when using the IMR 18350.

Last edited:

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
i am getting mixed up here abit. "The SE-A01 is a 130 lumen flashlight that has a CREE XP-G LED and takes 2x AA batteries. If you're looking for a little bit more power, check out the SE-A02. This light offers 280 lumens from and XP-G LED, all from 2x AAA batteries."

so is the SE-A01 the smaller looking light? and which battery/batteries it actually is using? is it a 2xAA or 1x AA or 1xAAA light? here you say its 2AA. in webpage data boxes it is said to be 1AA. but in pictures of the light in your webpage it is said to be 1AAA.

is it forward clicky (tactical) single AAA light? and how does the modes work, ramp up (low--> high) or down high--> low? 4 mode or 3 mode (i think i have seen it mentioned elsewhere as 3 mode?)

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
i am getting mixed up here abit. "The SE-A01 is a 130 lumen flashlight that has a CREE XP-G LED and takes 2x AA batteries. If you're looking for a little bit more power, check out the SE-A02. This light offers 280 lumens from and XP-G LED, all from 2x AAA batteries."

so is the SE-A01 the smaller looking light? and which battery/batteries it actually is using? is it a 2xAA or 1x AA or 1xAAA light? here you say its 2AA. in webpage data boxes it is said to be 1AA. but in pictures of the light in your webpage it is said to be 1AAA.

is it forward clicky (tactical) single AAA light? and how does the modes work, ramp up (low--> high) or down high--> low? 4 mode or 3 mode (i think i have seen it mentioned elsewhere as 3 mode?)

The SE-A01 is a 1 x AAA light. I'll fix that.