REV Victor-World's Longest Throwing LED Light

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a pre-announcement of sorts. As I mentioned in the DEFT-X thread there was a new kid brother to the DEFT-X coming very soon. I figured it would be best to go ahead and create this thread to house the REV Victor talk so as to not cause confusion in the other thread. Pictures will be forthcoming but the REV Victor is essentially exactly the same as the DEFT-X but has an all black anodized body. These will also all be using the newer S4 bin XPG2. This means performance is going to be slightly raised from the DEFT-X. Since it is one bin higher expect about a 7% increase in average performance. So the average solidly in the million cd territory. The REV Victor will also be a little bit cheaper than the DEFT-X. Exact pricing will be posted on full release.

Why release this as a REV Victor instead of the well established DEFT name? Because that name is associated with pushing lights forwards on all fronts including aesthetics. This light is however all about performance. There will only be around 20 of these released in the foreseeable future so I expect these to go fast. More info to come soon.

houser23

Enlightened
My DEFT-X rated at 1060Kcd will finally be dethroned. Can't wait to see the specs on this light:popcorn:

star_c_star

Enlightened
I'm eagerly awaiting the light and its specs. My two DEFT-X's are 880Kcd and 1020Kcd, respectively. The 880Kcd was one of the first, hence the "low" rating.

Hoping the REV Victor is closer to 1100Kcd, or even slightly higher.

Zandar

Enlightened
OK I give up, I'm interested as well. Someone please help me with my addiction!

Xaios

Newly Enlightened
Color me intrigued. The Deft-X was the light that originally got me lurking around CPF and played a huge part in stimulating my interest in all things flashaholic.