Finally #5? What is that shiny thing a ma jigger?

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's killing me! What is it?!?

Last edited:

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: #3...?

The first reveal came on a Thursday night, the second on a Wednesday morning. By that progression we should've gotten a reveal Monday night. I hope it's soon, and I hope we get a sneak peek like the first video.

Here's something to enjoy while we wait.

Picture credited to Glockboy. Circa 2009.

~ C.G.

7D5D72I.jpg

One more.

aEV66md.jpg

Last edited:

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast

the releases thus far have managed to get me a little more curious each time. maybe by the 5th it will be a "got to have it". i do feel like this is taking me back years ago when 4sevens was generating much excitement with their releases.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast

the releases thus far have managed to get me a little more curious each time. maybe by the 5th it will be a "got to have it". i do feel like this is taking me back years ago when 4sevens was generating much excitement with their releases.

Yeah, when we all checked out their pages multiple times a day! :D What was that, 08, 09?

markr6

Flashaholic

Wikipedia says it is a number, numeral, and glyph. It is the natural number following 2 and preceding 4.

I would have to agree with that :)

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast

perhaps this thread would be best kept alive as a general speculation thread for the remaining two weeks. its hard not to notice that all three releases so far have been small lights. heres to hoping theres a larger light somewhere in the mix!

Last edited:

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm pretty sure we already know both lights already. They are the Bluetooth prototypes we've seen before. One is a lumen bomb that we first saw in 2011. Here's a video of it https://youtu.be/Bd7WdkcwTF0?t=8m52s . I believe that other is a keychain light that connects to your phone through bluetooth, and will alert you when you leave one or the other behind.

keeperofdakeys

Newly Enlightened

The bluetooth light looks quite similar to a Quark, however the tailcap is different to other Quarks. Hints of #5?

djj

Newly Enlightened
It was the third light listed in the app, connected by Bluetooth.

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to mention again that this has been an exciting few weeks with these releases. unfortunately nothing that has been enough to push me to purchase as i have plenty of EDC sized lights. if foursevens ever decides to dip their toes back into the searchlight pool (single emitter, not multi) i will be very interested.