Cargo pants

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tried some, liked them. Lots of pockets, more useful than jeans.

The 5.11 brand is OK.

Want to get an even more loose cargo pants than 5.11, suggestions?
So they are more comfortable to run in.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

cobrajack

Newly Enlightened
try military surplus store, they have been field tested for durability and a large size inventory

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
lol, I didn't know that. They make tons of stuff I wasn't aware of. I found this out a few weeks back when I actually sat down and went through their website. I kinda got me eyes on that belt with a zipper. Looks like a secure stash spot.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
X2 on the surplus store.

Don't know about modern fatigues, but the old Vietnam type used to have a button fly...and draw string type cords on each hip, so you could cinch 'em down as needed.

They sure are some comfy pants.

Last edited:

Senator

Newly Enlightened
I like my tropic weight cargo pants from LL Bean... I have three pair!

I love Duluth stuff too... I'm guessing their cargo pants are a bit heavier.

Sen

Borad

Enlightened
I wear BDUs because they have the biggest pockets. For running I guess you'd choose the rip-stop ones. They're thinner and dry faster than the cotton ones. I have both.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kitanica.net Gen 2 pants, can't break them toughest pants I have ever owned still look new after 3 years.

I saw their gear on Pinterest. Super tactical looking. I really like the look. I would venture to guess they are tough as nails. They look bullet proof. ha I am not sure the wifey will go for that though. She already says, "you look ready for war" when we head out. lol

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
You shop for pants on Pinterest? Hand over your man card. Hahaha. :crackup:

HA! You call me out big time! Funny part is my wife got me hooked on it. Start searching around, and your gonna sign up too. But chances are there are many closet Pinners here! :grouphug:

nbp

Flashaholic
My mom's a Pinner and while she was looking I reached over and ran some flashlight related searches and found a lot actually. Someone pinned a pic I had taken of some of my McGizmos. Who knew?! Ok, I'm way OT here.