#3 FOURSEVENS - New Preons P1 and P2!

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's our 3rd of 5 weekly announcements! The new and improved Preons P1 and P2!
We incorporated the top feedback from the last 6 years and now present you the new Preon!
They are brighter and better in every aspect!

14yagi1.jpg

Four main improvements:
1) Improved grip with axial micro cuts throughout the body - enhancing both the grip as well as the look - it now has a new rugged industrial, functional, and aggressive look!

2) Stronger, forward (momentary tactical) clicky is less prone to accidental activation. You can still lock out the light with a slight twist of the head.

3) The clip (inspired by Jason/Prometheus) is simple yet strong and rugged - a huge improvement over the previous generation.

4) Configurable interface - choose between five difference configurations like the MMR-X. You can now have a single max output - not more toggling modes. It come by default in config 2 which is High and Low.

The P2 is putting out an incredible 220 Lumens on high with the Cree XP-L HD
Also available in limited stunning FOURSEVENS Blue!

Preon P2 is $50
http://www.foursevens.com/products/P2-AE

Preon P1 is $40
http://www.foursevens.com/products/P1-AE

:D

Check out the video announcement here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfeSUH-nMs0
[/FONT]

Attachments

• pic_new_preon-p1-blue-xl.jpg
    pic_new_preon-p1-blue-xl.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 448
  • pic_new_preon-p1-xl.jpg
    pic_new_preon-p1-xl.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 456
  • pic_new_preon-p2-blue-xl.jpg
    pic_new_preon-p2-blue-xl.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 429
  • pic_new_preon-p2-xl.jpg
    pic_new_preon-p2-xl.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:

gunga

Flashaholic
Nice. What are the available configurations? Maybe a ti option?

EDIT: never mind on the modes, saw the video.

Last edited:

ronniepudding

Enlightened
Very nice looking! Will the new clip and/or tail cap fit on the classic Preon?

EDIT: just noticed that the clips on the new Preons in the VIDEO are different from the still pics above and on the product pages on the web site.

Last edited:

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
I certainly hope titanium is in the mix
There are no plans for it at the moment. Doesn't mean it won't be considered in the future.
Ti lights account for less than 10% of what we sell.
Very nice looking! Will the new clip and/or tail cap fit on the classic Preon?

EDIT: just noticed that the clips on the new Preons in the VIDEO are different from the still pics above and on the product pages on the web site.
Nice catch! The pictures above are inaccurate. We're getting the pictures re-shot and will update tomorrow.
Not likely it's backward retrofittable. Even if it is I'm not sure if you want to do that.

ronniepudding

Enlightened
Nice catch! The pictures above are inaccurate. We're getting the pictures re-shot and will update tomorrow.

Ah, good. The Prometheus-'blessed' clip is sharp. Glad that's for real :)

I don't see any mention of mode memory, so I'm presuming (in the case of UI#4) that the light will reset to low after X seconds off. Speaking as someone who will want to skip that strobe mode all the time, I'm curious how long does it take to reset?

Blue P1 ordered. This will be my first Preon. :paypal: The Lovely Mrs. Gardiner just informed me she won't be giving me anything for Christmas. :laughing: She saw me take the credit card out of my wallet.

~ Chance

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Tuxedo Preon 2 has been my constant carry go to light for years, now it will get replaced, I love the programmability and forward clicky of these new guys.
You are once again digging into my wallet, and deep. :p PS, a Tuxedo version would be the bomb. :whistle:

A Bluetooth light? Change mode programs and get battery data via Smartphone? :popcorn:
Edit: If my guess is right I use a Windows phone so an app would probably not be available?:eek:

Last edited:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
David -

I love my titanium Preon 1. I do believe that you will have a ready market for all things titanium, especially here on CPF. Please do reconsider doing a run on a titanium version.

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
David -

I love my titanium Preon 1. I do believe that you will have a ready market for all things titanium, especially here on CPF. Please do reconsider doing a run on a titanium version.

We will definitely consider. At the right now. If you want to help it happen you can indirectly do that by purchasing the aluminum one and telling others about it. After enough sell we'll consider it. :)

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I will definitely purchase one:wave:

We will definitely consider. At the right now. If you want to help it happen you can indirectly do that by purchasing the aluminum one and telling others about it. After enough sell we'll consider it. :)

Esko

Enlightened
A very interesting light. No information what so ever about the keychain attachment? (Except that there is a "split ring included").

David -

If you want that, ......

We will definitely consider. At the right now. If you want to help it happen you can indirectly do that by purchasing the aluminum and telling others about it. After enough sell we'll consider it. :)

........ Then you gotta do this. Everybody do your part. :thumbsup:

~ Chance