• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Why Wait for Friday? Mitutoyo Vernier Caliper $29.99 & Feiyu Mini3D Pro Gimbal

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Why Wait for Friday? Mitutoyo Vernier Caliper $29.99 & Feiyu Mini3D Pro Gimbal

I don't see the Vernier Caliper?

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Why Wait for Friday? Mitutoyo Vernier Caliper $29.99 & Feiyu Mini3D Pro Gimbal

Me too. Are some Mitutoyos already made in China?

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast

Price is $37.77 for the Mitutoyo?

BGroars

Enlightened

:twothumbsOnly need $29.99 now, due to the black Friday promotion.

Price is $37.77 for the Mitutoyo?

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast

I must be missing something because I get $37.77. When the page first loads it is $29.99 but then it switches to $37.77 and that is the price in cart.

BGroars

Enlightened

So sorry, forgot to tell you this promotion is Email only, you can order the Mitutoyo Vernier Caliper here directly. If you still have problem to buy it, tell me please.

I must be missing something because I get $37.77. When the page first loads it is $29.99 but then it switches to $37.77 and that is the price in cart.

Last edited:

jsmn4vu

Newly Enlightened

I see a digital caliper, but no vernier caliper.

BGroars

Enlightened

Hey, there are many kinds of vernier calipers are selling on our website now, you can click here to get more information about them.

I see a digital caliper, but no vernier caliper.

jsmn4vu

Newly Enlightened

Hey, there are many kinds of vernier calipers are selling on our website now, you can click here to get more information about them.
O.K., I see several vernier calipers there, but all of the digital calipers are labeled "vernier," too. They're not.

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, I have the email. Just overlooked it. And yes, some of the calipers shown do not have a vernier scale.