• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GoingGear.com - Black Friday 2015 Deals - 15-60% Off Sitewide - 25% Off Olight

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
For those of you not on our newsletter (shame on you), our Black Friday deals have begun! We have 15-60% off pretty much everything on the site and in the store, including 25% off most Olight models. New Daily Deals with deep discounts on categories/brands/themes will be added each day at midnight, plus a ton of Daily Deals that are constantly being added and updated.

Going Gear Black Friday

Daily Deals

Day 1 - Olight and Eagletac
Day 2 - Sunwayman
Day 3 - Nitecore
Day 4 - Fire and Survival, including Numyth
Day 5 - Big and Bright
Day 6 - Cyber Monday

Last edited:

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Question. I want the nitecore MT06 pen light and the MecArmy pt16 for pre order. If i use the code nitecorebf then i cant use the standard 15% off code for the pt16 and vis versa. I just wanted to get to get both for the free shipping. i guess there is no way to use two seperate coupon codes on the same order but 1 code for each corresponding light? if not its no big deal but i figure i would ask

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
Question. I want the nitecore MT06 pen light and the MecArmy pt16 for pre order. If i use the code nitecorebf then i cant use the standard 15% off code for the pt16 and vis versa. I just wanted to get to get both for the free shipping. i guess there is no way to use two seperate coupon codes on the same order but 1 code for each corresponding light? if not its no big deal but i figure i would ask

Yeah, you would have to place two orders. Our system cannot accept two coupons on the same order.

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the good deals, I order an Olight R20 Javelot and two of the new Olight keychain lights that are on preorder.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
This exact thing has saved me some money from several would be impulse buys.