FOURSEVENS Cybermonday and clearance section :)

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks but the majority of those are not for the 360 version and those that are do not go in depth on the operation or programming.
I can only assume it's a forward clicky.
How is it programmed?
Is there mode memory?
Even the website does not answer these very basic questions.

Sorry it's not clear. I can dig up a manual for you. But to quickly answer your questions

1. yes it's forward clicky
2. it is programmed by pressing and holding the 360 degree switch which on. then you select the mode you like. quick press and release of the 360 switch toggles between two modes. you can program any of those two modes to any of the 8 available. if you want the 360 switch to do nothing then program both modes to be the same.
3. there is no mode memory. rear switch only turns the light on. 360 switch toggles between the two.

-d

Swordforthelord

Newly Enlightened
3. there is no mode memory. rear switch only turns the light on. 360 switch toggles between the two.

-d

Makes sense. But there is memory in the sense that the rear switch always activates the last of the two modes you used the 360 switch to toggle to?

Swordforthelord

Newly Enlightened

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm thinking about getting an MMX-360 but I can't find a manual or a thorough review of it anywhere.
I was wondering the same thing I searched everywhere for some sort of review........ maybe he should send you one free, ya know just to review it for us ;-)

Jose Marin

Enlightened
I'm so close to buying it, I just want to make sure I'm clear on the programming. To set a mode, you press and hold the 360 switch, it cycles through the modes and you release when it hits the level you want?

The 360 can cycle through 2 programable modes by quick press of the side switch, double press gets strobe. To program a mode press and hold the side switch, it will cycle through all the modes, release the side switch on the mode you want to program.

There is mode memory of the last mode it was on

Taik switch is a forward clicky, half press for momentary and full press to lock on.

Hope this helps!