#5 FOURSEVENS Navi Smart!

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Introducing the Smallest and Smartest light we've ever made the Navi Smart!

pic_navi-xl_7-M.jpg

This is not merely a small coin-cell keychain light. Not only can it provide light in a pinch, the Navi can help you keep track of your most important possessions. Using the Navi's bluetooth functionality, you can pair the light to your smart phone then attach it to your keys, your purse, or anything else you want to keep track of. You can set an alert to go off whenever the Navi and your phone are separated, and it can even email you the last location where the pair was seen together.

pic_navi-xl-M.jpg

Download the FOURSEVENS Smart Devices App, coming soon to the AppStore, to unlock and configure all the rich features the Navi offers. The app allows you to keep track of all of your FOURSEVENS Smart flashlights in one place.

The Navi is small enough to be easily attached to your keychain, jacket zipper, purse, laptop bag, dog, cats, or your children's backpacks! Attach a Navi to anything of value that you want to keep track of and you'll have a handy flashlight too! Navi goes anywhere you go!

pic_navi-xl_6-M.jpg

They will run $29 each and available in packs of 3, 10 and even 100 at lower prices.
We anticipate shipping them on or before December 31

They're available for pre-order right now here:
http://www.foursevens.com/products/NS1

Check out our launch video here!

Be sure to watch the tail end of the video for hints of a few more Smart flashlights due to announce for Shot show in January!

Last edited:

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool! :)

As far as keychain lights go, I think this has to be the most connected.

Oh, and don't we just love David's teasers... :p

Last edited:

keeperofdakeys

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: Can't wait to get one of these in my hot little hands, though I'll need to wait till the android app comes out.

scout24

Flashaholic
:twothumbs Gonna need a bigger keychain. This and the Quark Smart QSL... Nice to see Foursevens innovating! Can't wait to see the Android apps, and where it leads.

Captain Photon

Newly Enlightened
G'day David ...

before I order a few of these, could you indicate whether there will be an Android version of the control app. I presume there will be, but in the release video and notes I saw a generic mention of the "app store", which to my mind generally refers to Apple. Some clarification would be appreciated.

Cheers,

CP

Captain Photon

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Chance ...

I never thought to look in the discussion thread on the Quark Smart as I have no interest in that model at this stage. The Navi's however ... well I can see a lot of uses for them, but shall hold off on the purchases until a definite release date of the Android app is announced. My stainless ReVO can remain on my keyring until then :)

Cheers,

CP

keeperofdakeys

Newly Enlightened
Check the Going Gear shotshow videos for Foursevens, and you can see it done with very early prototypes (2013 or 2014).

But why he didn't show it here, who knows. If its not working now, it sounds like it won't be hard to add. I would be curious to know what kind of microcontroller they've got under there.

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two reasons I cut out the beeping video.
1) I goofed in the video and didn't want to reshoot
2) the prototype didn't have the piezo affixed properly so it sounded like a sick baby bird. production navi's will be fine :p

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is the battery runtime for the tracker? I couldnt find the info on the web.
It has a standby time in excess of 1 year if the light and the beeper isn't used. Our calculations show it could get as close as 2 years.