• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New Colors Acebeam EC35 CREE XP-L HD LED Max 1200lm EDC Flashlight is releasing

acebeam

Enlightened
The EC35 is a new generation pocket size flashlight, marching with new silvery color, must be a new partner for your EDC gear!
ABO_0352%E5%9B%BE.jpg

ABO_0350.jpg

CLICK HERE
for more details read

ACEBEAM Flashlight
www.acebeam.com

markr6

Flashaholic
I like it! At first glance, I thought it was an AA or AAA light without any reference to see the size.

About the same size as something like the Fenix PD35. I like the momentary tail switch and the silver color is pretty slick!

acebeam

Enlightened
Hello there and thanks for attention, the EC35 is a 18650 or two CR123A size flashlight.

I like it! At first glance, I thought it was an AA or AAA light without any reference to see the size.

About the same size as something like the Fenix PD35. I like the momentary tail switch and the silver color is pretty slick!

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wish US dealers would stock Acebeam lights...

Danielsan

Enlightened
They look really good, especially the olive and sand color version. A black coated button would look awesome on the olive and sand version. Like the looks, much better compared to olight s30 or other similar lights. Acebeam producing really nice lights, the H10 was also great. The downside is that acebeam is really expensive and you cant find it at gearbest or banggood

LeafSamurai

Enlightened
This light looks really promising. I am very interested and would definitely purchase one. HKE on Ebay has the black version for sale at the moment.