Review: Schrade SCHF56 (3.4 in) & SCHF56L (4.3 in)- 1095 Steel, TPE Handle

mhanlen

Enlightened
Knife Review: Schrade SCHF56 and SCHF56L.

Ok I just finished my latest knife review, well it's a review of two new knives from Schrade. These are like the smaller siblings to the Frontier line that I reviewed last month. They share the 1095 carbon steel, rubber-like TPE handle, and a non-stick coated blade. The SCHF56 has the smaller blade of the two at 3.2 inches and the 56L is a 4.3 inch blade- although they share a common spine thickness and handle size. The knives will not be available until sometime in Feburary 2016, but this is an early look at the production model. The video covers a lot, and it isn't a typical table-top style review, it's shot with the awesome Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera. I start a fire, beat some wood, and make some jokes, so I think it covers all the review basics. Feel free to ask any questions. These blades were provided by Schrade for review.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Very nice review. Got to get CPF more knife savy, so there are more responses to reviews like this.

Bill

1DaveN

Enlightened
Very nice review. Got to get CPF more knife savy, so there are more responses to reviews like this.

Bill

I agree to both - great review (thanks!) and I wish we for more knife posts. I think maybe the knife forum is out-of-sight, out-of-mind, and people just forget to check for posts.

mhanlen

Enlightened

Bill

I just got used to know one posting much on my reviews. Thanks for the comments, I had a lot of fun playing with these blades.

I agree to both - great review (thanks!) and I wish we for more knife posts. I think maybe the knife forum is out-of-sight, out-of-mind, and people just forget to check for posts.

Thanks! Great review!

Yet another great review, I always enjoy watching your videos on YouTube. thanks for sharing.

Thanks! I do them when I have a bit of time. They take much less time than a flashlight reviews, thats for sure.