• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

T40CS Question/Flashing

Showmethelight

Newly Enlightened
Hello I have a T40 CS with the XML U3 LED, I find that the light flashes anywhere from once every few minutes to once every 30 seconds while in High mode. The manual makes no mention of this being any kind of battery indicator or heat warning, and it also doesn't appear to happen in lower modes. This also seems to occur no matter how well the batteries (panasonic or fenix protected 18650's) are charged. I've cleaned all threads and checked* the clicky tail cap without fixing this; any ideas what is occurring with my light? Regards

*checked the clicky, not changed

Last edited:

Showmethelight

Newly Enlightened
mailed out december 26th, I pm'd you the tracking/customs number. looking forward to hearing from you

Showmethelight

Newly Enlightened
A very Disappointing update, Sunwayman has received my light, stated it is fine and to check my batteries? Also to outline what isnt working after they have sent it back to me? What was the purpose of this topic or my DM's if that wasn't outlined well? The light does NOT function properly as outlined in this post. I paid quite a bit to ship this light to you for service and to have it returned without being fixed really turns me off the sunwayman brand. Highly Disappointed is an understatement. It is worth noting my other 18650 lights (fenix) work flawlessly with my batteries.

Last edited:

Showmethelight

Newly Enlightened
after months of back and forth and false promises, sunwayman found me a older t40cs with no paper work or a marked box and sent me that as a replacement. My experience working with them is that i hope to never again. I hope others dont have to.

Last edited: