• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

2016 Acebeam H20 CREE XP-L HI LED Max 1000lm Headlamp is Releasing

acebeam

Enlightened
New H20 is coming into the Acebeam headlamp range, and supply two versions of color temperature for options, 4000k XP-L HI LED or 6500k XP-L HI LED, please contact your Acebeam dealers before join the headlamp fun!
ABO_03483.jpg

Prefer flexible operation? no problem! H20 use the on/off switch, 0.5s boot time to avoid any misoperation;

ABO_03482.jpg

Demand more colors options? no problem! H20 present offer black, sandy and military green;

ABO_03481.jpg

Ask for extreme using? no problem! H20 output 0.3lms for 1200hrs, 1000lms for 1.2hrs;

ABO_03485.jpg

CLICK HERE for more details read

ACEBEAM Flashlight

www.acebeam.com

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
These look great, Acebeam. The mode spacing looks well thought out and the tint options are nice of you to offer, too.

markr6

Flashaholic
HK Equipment has them on ebay for $59. I'm guessing they are on their website too, but didn't check.

Looks like a nice lamp, but I don't think the XP-L HI would produce a very effective beam for me personally since I like some flood. But I could be wrong and won't know until someone does a review.

Poppy

Flashaholic
Thanks markr6,
That price is better than I thought it would be.

I think I'll also wait for a review. I'm also thinking that the firefly may be too low for me. I *think* I would prefer 1 lumen, not sub-lumen.

degarb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hardly any throw and center brightness, despite the hi model emitter. Must be going for smallest ui possible, while keeping it 18650.