• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SUNWAYMAN C23C- 1000 Lumens Multi-functional USB Charging Flashlight

sunwayman

Newly Enlightened
1000 Lumens Multi-functional Intelligent USB Charging Flashlight
--Soft-contact side switch--

C23C-EN-01.jpg

C23C-EN-02.jpg

C23C-EN-03.jpg

C23C-EN-04.jpg

%E6%96%B0%E5%85%85%E7%94%B5%E9%97%AA%E7%83%81%E7%A4%BA%E6%84%8F%E5%9B%BEEN.gif

C23C-EN-05.jpg

C23C-EN-06.jpg

C23C-EN-07.jpg

C23C-EN-08.jpg

C23C-EN-09.jpg

C23C-EN-800.jpg

C23C-EN-11.jpg

C23C-EN-12.jpg

C23C-EN-13.jpg

C23C-EN-14.jpg

C23C-EN-15.jpg

C23C-EN-16.jpg

Features

● CREE XM-L2 U2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
● Slightly depress the side switch to turn on/off the flashlight as well as selecting desired output mode:
Turbo (1000 lumens, automatically lowers to High after 3 mins continuous use); High (580 lumens, 2 hrs ); Mid (130 lumens, 10 hrs ); Low (40 lumens, 35 hrs );
Strobe; SOS; Aviation Signal
● USB charging interface, can be charged by laptop, charger baby or direct power supply
● Constant current circuit, constant output
● Effective range of 208 meters
● Uses one single 18650 or two CR123A batteries
● Working voltage: 2.8~8.4V
● High quality metal smooth reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern;
● Dimensions: 110mm (length) x 30mm (head diameter) x 25mm (tail diameter)
● Weight: 88.3g (battery excluded)
● Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, Stainless Steel retaining ring on the top
● Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
● Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
● Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
● Accessories: Clip, Lanyard, O-rings

Last edited:

MadAmos

Newly Enlightened
Great, another one for my list :laughing:...looks like it has a very nice one button interface even electronic lock-out. I just don't see anyone that has it for sale yet.

kj2

Flashaholic
All photos are blocked by Adguard. Adguard states that sunwayfoto dot com, where the pics are loaded from, is a possible malicious website.

sunwayman

Newly Enlightened
All photos are blocked by Adguard. Adguard states that sunwayfoto dot com, where the pics are loaded from, is a possible malicious website.

Not sure why is this, recently we always upload the pictures to the website of our sister brand (sunwayfoto) :) I will ask my colleague to check, thanks and you may refer to our homepage at the moment.

ChibiM

Enlightened
That doesn't look like it. Can't find moon mode info.
Just like the G20C, although very nice light, pity no moon mode

sunwayman

Newly Enlightened
Yes, there is moon mode, and it's a special mode so we list Low mode in the data sheet, thanks.

Overclocker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, there is moon mode, and it's a special mode so we list Low mode in the data sheet, thanks.

OK good you should have moonlight on all models :)

Another question. When you are in moonlight then you click the button, what mode is next?

mikeyx

Enlightened
I just received the light and I have a question. When I first switch the light on, it goes into turbo, but after that I only get low, medium, and high. If I switch the light off and back on, I get the last mode used. If I want turbo again, I need to unscrew the tailcap to disrupt the power and retighten. Is this how it is designed to work ?

Thanks,
Mike

RBWNY

Enlightened
I just received the light and I have a question. When I first switch the light on, it goes into turbo, but after that I only get low, medium, and high. If I switch the light off and back on, I get the last mode used. If I want turbo again, I need to unscrew the tailcap to disrupt the power and retighten. Is this how it is designed to work ?

Thanks,
Mike

I have one waiting for me, for when I get home today. I sure hope that's NOT how it's designed! (I'm hoping there are no programming issues with it like there are with the T26C!)

chadvone

Enlightened
I have one waiting for me, for when I get home today. I sure hope that's NOT how it's designed! (I'm hoping there are no programming issues with it like there are with the T26C!)

Looking forward your report on this one also. Really nice looking lights. Hope there not botched in the UI department.

RBWNY

Enlightened
Looking forward your report on this one also. Really nice looking lights. Hope there not botched in the UI department.

Okay, I've been using the C23C...and I see what you mean about turbo mode. It only seems to be there at first...and then it's "high" mode every time after that. I noticed though that when it's left on high for a few minutes, it seems to bump down a bit. When that happened I thought it was on turbo. But then I realized that turbo had already been on, so it must've been on high.

Anyway, there's really very little difference between high and turbo. It's minuscule! So in the end, high is probably good enough.

It's a nice flashlight, but it almost seems like a copy of the Nitecore MH20....which has better features as far as I'm concerned.

The C23C's moon mode, is even lower than the MH20's moonlight mode. Again, I prefer the MH20 moonlight mode.

Oh, one more thing... just like on the T26C which I sent back, the "lock out" feature doesn't work! It say's in the manual that it's activated by pressing and holding the switch (from "off")... and after a second it's supposed to flash once, and be locked. But, pressing and holding the switch is the way moon mode is accessed! I tried it several times, and moon mode came on every time...and it didn't lock! Very odd.