• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired RARE SPYDERCO SPRINT RUN - ROYAL BLUE M A N I X MINT CONDITION -- PRICE DROP!!

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
RARE SPYDERCO SPRINT RUN - G-10 ROYAL BLUE M A N I X MINT CONDITION -- PRICE DROP!!

***CPF EXCLUSIVE--Only offered and listed here for the members on CPF***

PALM SPRINGS, California -- (Redway Photo Office)

THE BUSINESS -- Knives will be up for a short time longer, there NO additional price drops, sorry not on these two.

***NOTICE: I will split them up for $350 apiece***

UPDATE: ORANGE ADDITION - SEE BELOW. THIS IS A TWO KNIFE - SPRINT RUN PAIR SALE NOW!

Up for sale are MINT CONDITION very Rare Spyderco Manix models in beautiful Royal Blue, and Orange both sprint runs of 500 Never to be produced again!

NIB's never carried a just tested from time to time, and kept maintained. Steel on both is CPM S30V. Have all box and all papers, just as they came from Spyderco. These are classic in the Royal Blue, and Orange. I Can't let them go for less than price quotation listed below. Great piece for any SPYDERCO collection selling as a pair for $700.00. Both in same collector MINT condition with box as it came to me, also I am far less interested in selling the orange unless both go together. Both rare and very, very hard to find.

BLUE and ORANGE MODELS - Price: asking a firm $700.00, or, $350 each, and I will pay to ship, priority mail CONUS, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. And worldwide based on your CPF standing. Shipping outside the USA, I will, pay up to Priority Mail limit, and you absorb the additional costs of international shipping.

Once the USPS has the package, I am no longer responisible, and any insurance will, be your costs. So let me know when buying if you wish to have insurance.

Pay Pal, or USPS Money Order will be fine in the US. However, out of the United States, Pay Pal will be the only form of payment.

Also, this transaction is for goods or services, no gifts.

We do reserve the right to sell to whom we wish, and people we do not, and stand firm on that.

THE KNIVES: both Manix models.

Beautiful SPRINT RUN ROYAL BLUE G-10 and now ORANGE SPRINT RUN G-10 with BOXES and PAPERS from Spyderco, MINT CONDITION, as they came to, me from Spyderco. Made in Golden, CO, USA.

One of a kind rare knives never to be produced again. Really two of the best looking Spyderco models ever produced. And, two of the most indestructible, as well as being razor sharp. With both having CPMS-30V steel, and FFG. Only 500 of each were produced.

FINAL PRICE DROP! If no response to this price, they will be removed soon. If you missed these the first time, now is a chance to two of the best knives from SPYDERCO.

BOTH FOR $700.00 SHIPPED! Or $350 each, shipped.

For photos use Spyderco

PM for PP info., and any questions.

Photos are available on request via Cell. phone.

Any Questions, please ask here, PM, or my Web site.

Thank you,

With all all best wishes,

RedLED

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: Rare Blue Spyderco Manix

Wow, nice knife and a nice deal for anyone needing a little extra time.

I still have some of the original Spyderco models from over 30 years ago. GLWYS

BarryH

Enlightened
Re: Rare Blue Spyderco Manix FLASH***SEE ONE TIME SPECIAL OFFER***.

Might do better if you can post photos.

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Re: Rare Blue Spyderco Manix FLASH***SEE ONE TIME SPECIAL OFFER***.

PM Me your E-mail and I will transmit you some photos. Since it is mint, I Don't have time and they look just like the ones Spyderco has.

Light is MINT, and is perfect in every way direct from Spyderco.

Thank you,

NR