Acebeam retailers

Skeeterg

Enlightened
Hello folks, I am looking at purchasing Acebeam tk25 flashlight,and notice not much availability from U.S. stores. Are they not very popular or a bad product or what? If so, you have another light to recommend that's very similar to the tk25. tia

186kmps

Newly Enlightened
I think you mean T 25 ? Anyway, Acebeam flashlights are among the best flashlights for the money. While being reviewed by many reviewers, they always comment on the build quality. Alot of people here are frustrated with lack of dealers. But this is NOT a reflection of the quality. Acebeam is always pushing the envelope IMO. Check out Selfbuilt `s reviews. Pardon my french, he ain't no pushover.

Milw light

Newly Enlightened
Hello folks, I am looking at purchasing Acebeam tk25 flashlight,and notice not much availability from U.S. stores. Are they not very popular or a bad product or what? If so, you have another light to recommend that's very similar to the tk25. tia
It seems that Acebeam keeps a tight reign on price & simply doesn't allow a retailer any real money. Have one shipped from China with Paypal, thats what I did with my K40M & its a real nice light with super build quality.