SHOT Show 2016 GAC (Give Away Contest)

StuGatz

Enlightened
I checked with Greta before postg this give away and hope that it is in the proper location in that I am currently traveling.

As a lead up to the fast approaching SHOT Show 2016 we have four (4) sets of Heckler and Koch schwag.

This PRE-SHOT Show 2016 GAC (Give Away Contest) is for anyone. Entrants merely need to go to the video link on YouTube and make ONE post in the comments section (below the video) of a desire to participate in the Give Away Contest and your post becomes the entry into the contest.

Just before SHOT begins, we will use a random method to select the four winners. The calendar, cap, and sticker will be sent via USPS priority mail to anywhere on the planet that will accept that shipping method. Please remember only one post per person or that person will be disqualified. I believe that is simple enough...

This will remain open until approximately 1/17or18/2016 and will be shipped to anywhere the USPS is willing to take priority packages.

THE SCHWAG:

Includes HK 2016 Calendar, black HK cap, and HK sticker.

DSC04739.jpg

DSC04740.jpg

DSC04746.jpg

StuGatz

Enlightened
Many thanks for your participation. ;) The winners have been notified and we are awaiting shipping addresses.

Best regards,

Stuart