• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SUNWAYMAN T26C- 800 Lumens Exquisite Ultra-compact 18650 Flashlight

sunwayman

Newly Enlightened
800 Lumens Exquisitely-designed Ultra-compact 18650 Flashlight
--CREE XM-L2 U3--

T26C-EN-01.jpg

T26C-EN-02.jpg

T26C-EN-03.jpg

T26C-EN-04.jpg

T26C-EN-05.jpg

T26C-EN-06.jpg

T26C-EN-07.jpg

T26C-EN-08.jpg

T26C-EN-09.jpg

T26C-EN-10.jpg

T26C-EN-11.jpg

T26C-EN-12.jpg

T26C-EN-13.jpg

T26C-EN-14.jpg

T26C-EN-15.jpg

T26C-EN-16.jpg

T26C-EN-17.jpg

T26C-EN-18.jpg

T26C-EN-19.jpg

Features:

● CREE XM-L2 U3 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
● Slightly depress the side switch to turn on/off the flashlight as well as selecting desired output mode:
Turbo (800 lumens, automatically lowers to High after 3 mins continuous use); High (580 lumens, 2 hrs ); Mid (220 lumens, 10 hrs ); Low (27 lumens, 60 hrs );Strobel
● USB charging interface, can be charged by laptop, charger baby or direct power supply
● Constant current circuit, constant output
● Uses one single 18650 or two CR123A batteries
● Working voltage: 2.8~8.4V
● High quality metal smooth reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern;
● Dimensions: 93mm (length) x 26mm (head diameter) x 24mm (tail diameter)
● Weight: 48.8(battery excluded)
● Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, Stainless Steel retaining ring on the top
● Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
● Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
● Accessories: Clip, Lanyard ,O-rings

Please visit our homepage for more details if interested, thanks.

Noctiluco

Newly Enlightened
Very very very nice, and compact.

Convex lens, reflector, or both of them?

The specifications on SWM-web says: USB charging interface, can be charged by laptop, charger baby or direct power supply , but I don`t see the USB port ¿?

I still remember the Sunwayman V20C Champagne, not for sale

Last edited:

Phlogiston

Enlightened
It's not my kind of light - when I think of Sunwayman, I think of continuously-variable control rings - but I have to agree that those are good-looking designs.

I'd love to see a control ring light with up to date circuitry in that body style :)

chadvone

Enlightened
Sunwayman can you PLEASE explain the UI.

From OFF What does a Click do ?
What does a HOLD do ?
What does a Double click do?

From ON What does a Click do ?
What does a HOLD do?
What does a double click do?

Does it have mode memory?

The PHOTO from Sunwayman showing the UI (modes), makes it looks like TURBO will always be first.
and a hold from on will go to L_M_H cycle.

How about some beamshot while were at it.

Thank you

Chad

CreeCrazy

Newly Enlightened
I took a chance and ordered one. I have several questions about this light. Beam profile, charging port, etc? Hopefully I get it soon.

CreeCrazy

Newly Enlightened
Well I received the light today and I'm sorry to say it's a huge disappointment. It has no USB charging interface as it was advertised to have. I just checked the Sunwayman website and I think they have taken that out of the description but it is still listed as having USB charging at some of the online vendors. Also the beam profile is that of a zoom style flashlight completely zoomed out to the widest beam profile. I could have lived with that as I knew it had the convex lens. But the lack of the USB charging is why it's going back.

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I received the light today and I'm sorry to say it's a huge disappointment. It has no USB charging interface as it was advertised to have. I just checked the Sunwayman website and I think they have taken that out of the description but it is still listed as having USB charging at some of the online vendors. Also the beam profile is that of a zoom style flashlight completely zoomed out to the widest beam profile. I could have lived with that as I knew it had the convex lens. But the lack of the USB charging is why it's going back.

You sure are right about this light. I'm going to use it when I walk my dog though. I'm keeping mine but I don't blame you for sending it back.

RBWNY

Enlightened
You sure are right about this light. I'm going to use it when I walk my dog though. I'm keeping mine but I don't blame you for sending it back.

How is the cycling on your light?

I just got this yesterday, and I'm not sure if mine is defective. First of all, when you click & hold the switch (from off) it's supposed to "flash", shut off and lock. Mine won't do any of that. Next; does yours cycle through 3 modes or 4 modes? The manual says, turbo-high-medium-low. Mine cycles through only 3 modes starting at low. On the highest mode, (it gets really hot)...but after about 3 mins it kicks down a tiny bit, but... I can't tell if that was meant to be turbo, then kicking down to high, or what. In any event, it cycles through THREE modes, not FOUR.

What does YOURS do??

Last edited: