• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GoingGear.com – Shot Show 2016 – Marshall's Outstanding Videos

tonkem

Enlightened
Marshalls' videos are so detailed, and he knows which products everyone want to see. He went directly to the high powered models at Olight, that we all want to know about :)

cyclesport

Enlightened
I'm anxious to see the new 1 X 18650 lights from Armytek utilizing the xhp35 & 50 with outputs in the 1600 (ANSI) - 2000 (at LED) lumen range the Armytek rep was showing. With more efficient drivers, and hopefully Armytek's usual selection of warmer tints, this may finally prompt me to pick up my first Armytek light.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Marshall makes a more convicing salesperson for AT than that particular AT rep.
Is that guy actually one of AT's Canadian reps. To me, it looks almost like AT just hired a generic salesman to man the station.

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
Marshall makes a more convicing salesperson for AT than that particular AT rep.
Is that guy actually one of AT's Canadian reps. To me, it looks almost like AT just hired a generic salesman to man the station.

He's from Russia. He's actually one of the owners, as I understand it.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
He's from Russia. He's actually one of the owners, as I understand it.

Thanks, Marshall.
Wow.
A Russian owned (partly Russian-owned at least) Canadian flashlight company making lights in China, from quality American and Japanese parts.

Last edited:

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Out of curiosity, what was said owner carrying himself.

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
Thanks, Marshall.
Wow.
A Russian owned (partly Russian-owned at least) Canadian flashlight company making lights in China, from quality American and Japanese parts.

He might just be a manager/officer. Don't quote me on that. I know the main/majority owner is Canadian. I've met her at a couple shows.

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
Was Fenix not present at Shot?

They were sort of there, but didn't really have their act together regarding promotion and videos. There is apparently something going on with their major distributors that left a lot of things up in the air. I tried to get a video done, but it didn't happen.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
They were sort of there, but didn't really have their act together regarding promotion and videos. There is apparently something going on with their major distributors that left a lot of things up in the air. I tried to get a video done, but it didn't happen.
Interesting.

Hope everything is ok with them as a company. Lots of new lights in the 2016 catalog and according to Fenix Store there are several lights to be released after the Chinese New Year.