• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Illumn.com

Brett H

Newly Enlightened
I have recently placed several orders with illumn.com (also known as Illumination Supply according to my reading here at CPF) and just wanted pass on what great experiences I have had with them. Not only have I found many useful lights and accessories; their service and pricing has been excellent! All my items have been well-packed and shipped quickly and again, the prices have been fantastic :) Additionally, I had an issue with one of the Armytek lights and Craig quickly resolved the issue. A big thanks to Illumn!

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am unlucky enough to have them in the same city as me, always great service and they they have cases full of lights you can play with! (They do not sell the demo lights)

tops2

Enlightened
I am unlucky enough to have them in the same city as me, always great service and they they have cases full of lights you can play with! (They do not sell the demo lights)

They're practically down the street from where I work (5 minute drive locally). Bad!! Went in during lunch today to check out the new Zebralight SC600 MK3!
But always knowledgeable and great service!

recDNA

Flashaholic
I wish somebody in MA stocked quality flashlights in a brick and mortar.

tops2

Enlightened
Sorry for thread necro.
Recently ordered from Illumn and Craig really took care of me! Cheers again!

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes. I ordered vape box from illumn 4 months ago. I got the email response within 2 hours from Craig. I will be ordering more 18650 from them soon..

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've ordered from illumination supply numerous times, always a good experience.

tom-

Enlightened
Couldn't agree more; only IL and goinggear get my hard earned cash-great prices near instant service sans any shenanigans, doesn't get any better than this.

Capolini

Banned
I have been ordering from them for close to 4 years.

I could tell you at least 3 instances where they went out of their way for me,basically gave me some free items!

One time USPS screwed up.That is an understatement!

So Illumns reimbursed me. Several days later the batteries showed up and Craig told me to just keep them! A :santa: present!

One more story. I had a charger malfunction[LED light on I4 was not working]. They sent me another and told me just to keep the malfunctioning one. All of the sudden it fixed itself! I do not know how.So now I had 2 chargers for the price of one!

I got to know Craig pretty well. I talked to him dozens of times on the phone. Whether discussing a return or just BS'ing or asking questions about products. He is a very nice guy.

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree, I recently had an issue with a bad new 18350 cell and Eric quickly got another one out to me. They always ship quickly, have good prices, and good shipping rates. I will be trying to deal with them as much as possible. Great job Illumn:thumbsup:

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Illumn is great. Friendly chats via the website, emails answered quickly, and positive experiences over the phone. Will definitely purchase from them again.

Johnnyh

Enlightened
Cheers to Craig at Illumination Supply!

Received a Mecarmy PT16 the other day from them and somehow the battery that was supposed to be supplied was missing. There was also a small scar on the edge of the tail cap and ano was showing through. Dropped them an email and received a reply within minutes! This was after- business hours! A couple of emails later, a RMA was sent and a new light was on it's way. This is customer service at it's best! Very, very impressed.
BTW, the PT16 is one cute little pocket rocket, nice UI too!

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cheers to Craig at Illumination Supply!

Got that right! Craig has helped me three times with flashlights that did not live up to basic function. I can recommend illumn dot com wholeheartedly. It is when things go poorly when you find out the integrity of folks.

Last edited: