Mmu x3 plans ?

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any plans to update the mmu x3 x3r foursevens ? Ya know with olight looking at a 3000 lumen light in the same form factor.............. just saying..........

Muzzleblast

Newly Enlightened
I really want a MMU-X3 but cant find one, and I cant quite get comfortable with the X3R version currently available. While walking around with my headlamp I want to have something in my pocket, not a holster, that can blast a lumenous, floody / throwy beam a moderate distance.

A 1X26650 form seems ideal. But, maybe I can squeeze a 3X18650 (e.g. Eagletac Sx25l3 MTG2) into my pocket. I sure do prefer a rear tail clicky, though.

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys a MMU-X3R update is in the cards sometime down the road. No details on specs at this time.

Thanks
Reid

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where are you muzzleblast ? I can get them here in the united kingdom

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any news on the next gen. MMU-X3R?

General wish list:
1) a higher hi
2) a LOWER low - between 2 to 20 lumens - like the Acebeam EC50/EC60 (a 'civilian' mode for more flexibility).

Flashlight enthusiast wish list:
1) NO SPECIAL BATTERY; able to use any battery - like the Acebeam EC50/EC60 (more user choices rather than manufacturer-required batteries).
2) Hard anodized tailcap threads for easy lockout by untwisting tailcap.
3) Tail-standing capability. Many tactical lights already have this so why not the MMU?

Latest flashlight technology wish list:
1) New 'bi-directional' mini-USB port (similar to Eagletac) which is oval rather than the current trapezoidal shape.
2) 2 amp charger (like Acebeam) instead of 1 amp charger.
3) New/upcoming 21700 battery instead of the 26650 which will probably be made obsolete by the new battery.

Last edited:

Latest posts