• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Wts jetbeam tcr10, jets 22 blackbird,thrunite t20t and 2 acid etched ss torches

toastystuff

Enlightened
Wts jetbeam tcr10, jets 22 blackbird,thrunite t20t and veleno d2/URL]http://www.panjo.com/buy/wts-jetbea...de&utm_campaign=auto_thread&utm_content=title

Hey guys I have a few torches for sale I'm not using that I need to move to fund flashing purchases. Ill trade for surefire torches and such as well

Jetbeam tcr10 is in minty condition and includes original tube and aa extender. 80 obo. SOLD!!

Jets22 blackbird cr2 in bare aluminum finish. Has trit in tail. Unfortunately the optic is cracked around the edges of the bezel but these are readily available for 5$ in many places. Withdrawn.

Thrunite t20t xpg nw. In good condition however the tail switch has become flaky I.e. sometime u have to press it several tome for it to work. Will ship with original tin. Great tint! 30$obo

Lastly are 2 ultrafire stainless steel hosts one cr123 and one 18650 that have been acid etched by the previous owner. They have been modded with a warm white xml and the other has a nichia 219b, both unfortunately are stuck in low mode. These would make a great project for a modder. 25$ sold!!

Veleno d2 as with sky blue trits and all the original goodies 100$ takes it

[/IMG]

List Date: 2/14/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Wts jetbeam tcr10, jets 22 blackbird,thrunite t20t and 2 acid etched ss torches
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $1.00

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

Last edited:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
**withdrawn offer ***
Sorry have to withdraw offer. Good luck with your sale.

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I'll take it for the actual listed price of $120--assuming taiji doesn't want it. The Panjo price is obviously a mistake.

If you'll correct the Panjo listing I can pay any time.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Congrats ... I think the optic is an NX05 or FraenLP, and a replacement may be available at the Sandwich Shoppe ( & elsewhere )

If the raw finish is original, this may possibly be the "Silverbird"

Last edited:

toastystuff

Enlightened
The jets 22 bb is spf to a fellow cpfer who Contacted me through pm minutes after I listed this. If he doesn't get back to me soon I'll let it go to Magellan. On a side not I've not heard or seen a silverbird ever for sale as there were only 2 ever produced as far as I know. I'm unsure if this is one of them. Further insight would be appreciated thought forgot to mention the reason I haven't replaced the optic is cause it has glow powder and looks cool once the light has been turned off

magellan

Honorary Aussie
The jets 22 bb is spf to a fellow cpfer who Contacted me through pm minutes after I listed this. If he doesn't get back to me soon I'll let it go to Magellan. On a side not I've not heard or seen a silverbird ever for sale as there were only 2 ever produced as far as I know. I'm unsure if this is one of them. Further insight would be appreciated thought forgot to mention the reason I haven't replaced the optic is cause it has glow powder and looks cool once the light has been turned off

Thanks, please let me know.

toastystuff

Enlightened
I can't tell what Led it is from looking through the optic. I can't take the bezel apart either to confirm what I can say is that it gets quite hot on high and the back of the led board says "BadBoy 02" and underneath that it says "YC 2003"

archimedes

Flashaholic
Last edited:

toastystuff

Enlightened
Bb is tentatively spf via pm. However he/she has till the end of the week to pay or I will let it loose to Magellan.