The 2016 FOURSEVENS COLLECTION

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is the new titanium Preon 1 and 2 available now?
i have the titanium Ti5.

the titanium switch cover grinds severely against the side walls/edges, even though the diameter is so thin. preon switch cover is wider than the thrunite and it would be technically challenging to offer a ti clicky without grinding and binding. that's the reason i suppose why the popular d25a clicky ti has a rubber boot switch cover in the tail ;)

of course it is possible to offer. just saying that it is challenging.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any neutral white emitters? I looked at a couple of pages and the lack of info on the emitter is somewhat disappointing. Budget brands will tell you the exact LED they are using and give a choice normally. The vagueness would be like GM selling the Corvette and only saying V8 engine and telling you nothing about it or even its displacement.
There are no neutral white Foursevens available except for the CPF anniversary Titanium A0 with Nichia 219B.

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I find that rather odd. I wonder if Foursevens staff ever read any of the forum content, either here, on BLF or any of the other flashlight forums.
Perhaps YOU should read this forum and see that this matter has been answered many times.............

It's an example, it's a hosted image not hot linked and nowhere on the image does it state the vendor. And I'd argue that neither would see the other as a competitor directly anyhow.

And how anyone can claim telling the truth is distasteful must have a very odd perception of the World.
This is not only a sales thread but a manufacturer's thread, and your pic COULD be considered trashing.
As to my perception of the world, I perceive the world just fine TYVM.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I find that rather odd. I wonder if Foursevens staff ever read any of the forum content, either here, on BLF or any of the other flashlight forums. [...]
I'm not saying FourSevens need to offer a vast array, but "only cool white" must, by any reasonable and logical measure, limit their potential buyers.
4sevens had neutral tint LEDs available and as Beamhead mentioned, this had beend discussed before. 4sevens made their choice upon the experience they had with these. I like neutral white much better too but the real problem _here_ is that you think you know that business better than 4sevens. If neutral tints would be easy money for 4sevens they would just do it. But according to their comments in that matter it is not whorthwile even though the nerd community (I count myself among the nerd community ;) - although not thinking I´d know better than 4sevens about their business) likes to think different.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Still waiting for the Quark Click 2xAA

to offer High mode . . . .

:popcorn:

So I can purchase them configured as:

- Low
- Medium
- High

:whistle:
_

It's an example, it's a hosted image not hot linked and nowhere on the image does it state the vendor. And I'd argue that neither would see the other as a competitor directly anyhow.

And how anyone can claim telling the truth is distasteful must have a very odd perception
of the World.

C.D. It's not so much what you posted, as where you posted it. Truely bad form.

~ Chance

Vlada1911

Newly Enlightened
Wondering if I ever saw something made out of brass that isn't at least cool looking :)

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Never owned a Foursevens light before but I have just been looking at the Preon 2 on a UK site and have room in my collection for that type of light.

2 questions before I google for the answers.1) Are they clicky? 2) Are they worth buying?