• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam K70 XHP35 HI LED 2600lm 1300m Throw Searchlight Global Testing Campaign

acebeam

Enlightened
New hit searchlight of Acebeam K70 open the global testing campaign

Need the long-throw for hunt? 88mm dia. reflector match with CREE XHP35 High Intensity LED, 1300m beam distance, Acebeam K70 maybe your best choice.

K70-1.jpg

CLICK HERE for more details read about the campaign

www.acebeam.com

Acebeam K70 tester list, we are already sent all 5 parcels to flashaholics and now to announce theirs id/email, congratulate!

1.rev**wsdelin**[email protected]
2.mar**[email protected]
3.LL089**[email protected]
4.selfbuilt
5.gopajti

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Right now out of the Chinese manufacturers, i would say Acebeam are my favorite . :cool:

Awesome pics gopajti:thumbsup:

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still a mystery to me why the larger US dealers don't carry them. Seems like there's much money to be made.

ven

Flashaholic
Not sure on the size of the company, how many units they can produce, also they seem strict with the pricing from what i have read.................

I love the innovation, some real good performers and latest LED's..........................acebeam are really on form and look forward to hopefully more impressive releases. Replacement for the x60 with infinite control, same with the x40 which is one of my fav form factors...............

Milw light

Newly Enlightened
Not sure on the size of the company, how many units they can produce, also they seem strict with the pricing from what i have read.................

I love the innovation, some real good performers and latest LED's..........................acebeam are really on form and look forward to hopefully more impressive releases. Replacement for the x60 with infinite control, same with the x40 which is one of my fav form factors...............
+1, I sure like my K40M that you helped me discern from the others. I know I have not bought my last Acebeam.

ven

Flashaholic
+1, I sure like my K40M that you helped me discern from the others. I know I have not bought my last Acebeam.

You would really like the k60,more so in vn form for the tint and throw, beautiful beam!

Cant wait to try the k70vn out at some point:)

VNguyen

Enlightened
You would really like the k60,more so in vn form for the tint and throw, beautiful beam!

Cant wait to try the k70vn out at some point:)

Got the tm16gt after long waiting game. Now the k70. This time I will try not to hit refresh tracking too often. I was hitting refresh at work, dinner, even taking a dump. It was draining. I might have picked up a bad habit when I got into lights. I remembered Vinh warned me before.

ven

Flashaholic
Got the tm16gt after long waiting game. Now the k70. This time I will try not to hit refresh tracking too often. I was hitting refresh at work, dinner, even taking a dump. It was draining. I might have picked up a bad habit when I got into lights. I remembered Vinh warned me before.

Habit...........nah...................addiction..............yep!:devil:

akhyar

Enlightened
Would love to get an Acebeam light, but their MAP makes it almost hard to get one with a good discount, or even with a discount at all.
Seems like they really control their pricing like Zebralight.
Another thing that I'm not very fond is the use of battery holder, as to me it's just add bulk and weight to the light.

But from the specs and review, seems like one heck of a thrower, coming from a single emitter, unkike those triple or quad emitters like NC TM16GT, Fenix TK75 2015 and all.

ven

Flashaholic
You may be surprised akhyar regarding the weight side, the plastic carriers (granted not always, or as convenient!) are of very little weight. Lights without carriers have the alloy body shaped to fit the cells internally(which also adds a little weight). The tk75 as one example is quite a light ...........light! Of course modded ones add weight with extra heat sinking, but imo more than worth it for the benefits:)

Most important for me is it being balanced in hand, easier on the wrist for long duration's........an example would be my x40vn TQ which is crazy heavy at the head due to HUGE copper heat sink. The body is like a feather compared! A compromise for 5000+ OTF lumens of flood for long duration's, thanks to the HS.