• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TM16GTvn - Tk75vnQ Contender

Blue Steel

Newly Enlightened
Nice. Looking forward to seeing what you were able to achieve with this.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Oh boy! Hopefully with lumen, lux AND, comparitive beamshots between the TK75vnQ & TM16GTvn lights.

I am really serious about saving at least 1 light of everything I sell now so that I can have a collection for testing and collecting purposes. I don't have anything in stock for beam shots because I keep on selling everything.

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am really serious about saving at least 1 light of everything I sell now so that I can have a collection for testing and collecting purposes. I don't have anything in stock for beam shots because I keep on selling everything.

:) You always end up selling your 'set aside' lights, been like that for years.
Maybe you should commit by engraving your name on them, eh, Vinh? :p

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
:) You always end up selling your 'set aside' lights, been like that for years.
Maybe you should commit by engraving your name on them, eh, Vinh? :p

How can I sell them if I put Vinh on it HAHAHAHA

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you run out of storage space for them, you could build an ark to store them, but then you would need to store two of each. :)

Capolini

Banned

That is a great idea,either that or the FIRST one you make of a model you do beam shots, measure it and post the results on your website so customers know what the numbers are. You have done this[provided measurements] with many of your lights, however there are others listed with out any numbers,like the TX25C2vn that I have and you are rebuilding!

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another good idea is having the stock numbers. This is very informative for us to see what the end results are. The stock manufacter numbers is not always the same as yours, an it's nice to have the exact tester doin numbers on the exact same machine.
You do this with some of your lights, but not all.

Capolini

Banned
Another thing!!!

Vinh has toooo much work and toooo many versions of lights for all the measurements/beam shots

,,,,,,,,,,,,,VINH NEEDS TO HIRE ANOTHER EMPLOYEE TO HELP HIM OUT! :D

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
OK OK I think I got this light down. Video and numbers tonight. I am going to go to Ikea to get shelves for my own collection today.