• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS/FT: Medford Praetorian Ti S35VN

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have this posted over at bladeforums, thought I would post it over here too.

I picked this up as a grail knife. I'm a small guy and I thought I could EDC it but it's just too big for me. What I don't EDC has to go. The knife isn't even fully broken in yet and while working the detent I got a lot of hot/sore spots in my palm. I've only used it to slice paper and for a quarter inch thick blade, it slices through it with no problems.

This is a pretty unique Praetorian Ti. I did a ton of research when trying to find one of these. It has a S35VN blade ($100 upgrade) with black oxide coating along with a matching black oxide glass breaker. I have only seen this on a few Praetorian's as they are usually NP3 coated. The handles have a brushed finish before being tumbled. The clip has perpendicular brush marks compared to the handles. The blade spine, along with all the edges of the handles have been brushed/lightly polished. The stainless hardware has also been polished. All of this adds up to a pretty unique Praetorian Ti.

Lockup is around 10%-15% and blade is, as Greg calls it, dead nuts center.

Comes with Medford box, dog tag, card, and all paper work.

Full disclosure: The blade arrived with a very tiny ding near the tanto transition part of the blade. I tried to photograph it but it won't show up. The previous owner didn't notice and offered to help with shipping cost to have it fixed by Greg Medford. I'll pass that saving along to the next owner.

First owner paid over $1450 for it. I am asking $1345 for it shipped. I accept PayPal or MO. I use Express shipping from Macau and you should receive the knife within 5 business days.

Trades for knives I'm interested in are +/- cash:
-ZT 0801CF
-Benchmade 7505-131 or 132
-DireWare Hyper 90
-Todd Begg Glimpse
-Curtiss F3 Compact
-Hinderer XM-18 3' (no Wharncliffe and has to flip!)
-Marfione Matrix Carbon or Ti skull crusher
-Dwaine Carillo M5 or M6 or Tripwire

As for trades on lights, there isn't anything that interests me right now other than a daFab 4 mode x 4 mode Lunasols and Hanko lights in exotic metals.

Latest posts