Any Squonkers on here?

NuclearOption

Newly Enlightened
Just thought I would see if there are any fellow squonkers on here (Vaper's that use bottom fed attomizers)?

I am very new to the flashlight world, but decided to venture over here as I have an extensive collection of 18650 batteries and high end flashlights have always been a curiosity of mine.

Here is a pic of my Vape for today...

Custom DNA200 Lipo Squonker
0301161507.jpg

NuclearOption

Newly Enlightened
It originated from the sound the eliquid makes when it drains back into the bottle from the rda

rgk401

Newly Enlightened
I'm thinking about getting a squonker,just as a back up mod or something. I have a few mods in rotation lol. Ijoy rdta box,alien 220w,and jaybo 2/3 and 200s. But my main mod is the alien.

ven

Flashaholic
Basically its a squashy side on the mod which you pump, it feeds fluid into the tank through the base(bottom feed). So instead of dripping as an example, you can squonk! Maybe more convenient for some..............

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
I upgraded to the Kangertech Drip Box 160 about 3 months ago from an old single 18650 mech mod. I like the ease of rewetting the cotton inside the coils. However, the stock squonker atomizer that comes with the unit is messy. You must wipe down the sides of it repeatedly throughout the day. About 2 weeks after I first bought it, I read an article about replacement squonker atomizers, and the author basically trashed the stock atty that comes with the Drip Box 160. He gave a list of suitable squonkers to replace it on the dripbox. I haven't bought one yet.

XEVU

Newly Enlightened
Have you tried the new goon lp rda? It has a squonk pin included and works great. It has an odd build deck tho.