• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - GAVKO 3-1/2" Flipper - SOLD

Samlittle

Enlightened
GAVKO FLIPPER for SALE - no trades please.

THIS KNIFE IS NOW SOLD

This is the ORIGINAL of these concentric circled design flippers by MIKE GAVAC as seen in this video by Mike https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8rV83hWkZc

I have an email from Mike confirming that this is the knife in the video linked above.

It looks different today because in December 2015 it received a spa treatment by Mike which included - (1) blade received new dark stonewash finish (2) handles were re-anodized and refinished (3) blade sharpened.

I bough this as the 2nd owner (1st owner AFTER the spa treatment).

IT IS PRISTINE AND UNUSED since the spa - LIKE NEW CONDITION.

The flipping action is smooth and easy (using the push action. Light switching is OK but the push makes it fly.

No blade play. Centering is perfect. Detente is solid. This perfect sub-4" folder carries discreetly and comfortably. See comparison shot with the Endura.

Here are the specs: BLADE STEEL aeb-l stainless at 61hrc - BLADE LENGTH - 3-1/2" - OVERALL LENGTH 7-5/8" - SCALES titanium

EXCELLENT ERGONOMICS - Very comfortable

CENTERING IS PERFECT

COMPARISON SIZE TO SPYDERCO ENDURA

COMES WITH ZIPPERED AND PADDED CASE

DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR for $640.00 Let's try $623.00

Final Price Drop -
$ 610.00 via USPS insured priority mail - CONUS only. Basic insurance (covers $ 50.00) I have never, ever lost a package - sending or receiving and so I am comfortable shipping this way. If you prefer full insurance add $ 12.00. Your choice - your risk.

Post here in thread and send PM to purchase. SEND PM or e-mail questions to - dustyjunco AT gmail DOT com

Thanks for looking. Sam

Last edited:

Samlittle

Enlightened
Re: GAVKO 3-1/2" Circle Flipper

100 views - time to lower the price for this unique knife. Offers considered of course.

Last edited:

Samlittle

Enlightened
Re: GAVKO 3-1/2" Flipper - Offers Considered

Price drop for this excellent flipper.

SEE info ABOVE.

Last edited:

Samlittle

Enlightened
Re: GAVKO 3-1/2" Flipper - Offers Considered

ANOTHER PRICE DROP - as low as I want to go. All the value is here in this pristine custom original.