• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Cr2 Lights

Xavier

Newly Enlightened
Looking to expand my collection of cr2 flashlights. Currently looking for an Exolion cr2 light. Other lights I am looking for include Muyshondt/Arcmania/Exolion/KI light. Send a pm if you have any you'd like to part with or have leads on :)

Last edited:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just might have one of these rare little lights from Arcmania and KI. I just need to track them down. I know they are still in a custom case. I believe they might be in my Jeep so I have them in an emergency. This CR2 light along with about 10 others. :)
I will check and get back to you with what I have.

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Lummi Raw with a custom triple drop in I bought some years back. Never carried by me. I'll have to pull it out and can then give u more details about it if interested.

Gryffin

Enlightened
If you wanna kick it old skool, I have a JILlight 1.3W UP sitting in the Drawer of Antiquities.

LATimber

Newly Enlightened
Looking to expand my collection of cr2 flashlights. I am looking for any Muyshondt/Arcmania/Exolion/KI light/ or custom cr2 light. Send a pm if you have any you'd like to part with or have leads on :)

I have eave a near mint Original Aluminum Aeon with tube. PM me for photos.

thanks

chris